• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Next Stern Pin... Fighting Soon!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Looks like Stern been running pros on their line from what I seen on social media. Crossing my fingers mid-April to May when premiums start trickling out.

LOCK-IS-LIT

Jan 5, 2022
SWO
i Was speaking to Jerry about picking up one of my games last week, Jerry has a FF pro on display but it was out on an event this weekend but was to be back this week. Going to check it out this week when at P1A.

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Had a chance to check FF out. Man, was really hoping to like this game but just didn't feel it. Might change my mind down the road. Ended up ordering a Godzilla Premium, end of 2023... Hoping it comes with the side light cut outs.

Last edited:

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
Had a chance to check FF out. Man, was really hoping to like this game but just didn't feel it. Might change my mind down the road. Ended up ordering a Godzilla Premium, end of 2023... Hoping it comes with the side light cut outs.

I haven't played yet but the 2 big draws for me would be the music and the crazy flow, which looks incredible. I'm not sure the deadpost, rules or upper playfield would excite me that much.

I don't see FF being better than GZ, you probably chose well. Hope to play a FF soon though so maybe I'll change my mind.