• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Next Stern Pin... Fighting Soon!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

Stopped by P1 yesterday to pick up something and chatted with Jerry. Looks like a Premium going to be $9499usd ~$12,799cdn before taxes.

• Wow
Reactions: Hammerhead

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Some interesting mechs and design choices. Reverse inlane targets. Outlane ball save is interesting but probably too hard for noobs. Some cool diverter action on that upper pf.

GhostedPINBALL

Jan 10, 2021
SW Ontario
Released at the same price structure as James Bond, yet blows James Bond away when it come to visual appeal and show layouts and innovations Great looking game. And cabinet art and side rails customized to FF, and expression lighting, where is Bond's custom side rails and customer lighting.....Bond got robbed by the IP police!

Reactions: king_pin

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
I'm really interested in how this will play:

1677605538163.png

Very likely that the standup/geometry here could prevent balls rolling up the inlanes (and prevent up and over drains), and it's possible it could make it easier to control/trap up.

The game almost seems like an original theme (like an AFM), but with the Foo Fighters music in it, which is a great idea. I really hope this one turns out to be good-looking forward to playing it.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
This looks really cool too:

1677615841755.png

Post that deflects the ball back to a flipper? Neat idea.

Based on pictures, this looks like a very cool game. Not going to buy one without playing it first, but it's on my radar for sure.

GhostedPINBALL

Jan 10, 2021
SW Ontario
Wonder if the game is a left out-lane monster, and hence the ball save only on that lane. Or our luck it will be a right out-lane monster and the ball save will be in the wrong spot. LOL

Love the idea too, and it will only really be used when you are paying attention as the flippers will have to be in the right spot for the save to work. IE likely not going to save you on a multi-ball event, but could still be possible if you are that aware and ready for it.

Reactions: kool1

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
Game looks fantastic - I wasn't planning on buying another rock pin but damn this could be Godzilla kind of fun.

Reactions: Ponzie