• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Next Stern Pin... Fighting Soon!

ZoomZoomBoomBoom

Mar 27, 2021
Barrie, ON
Super disappointed.
I've never heard a song by them that I have liked.
Currently listening to their "best of" on YouTube to see if there is anything I missed...I hope there is! :)

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Nothing wrong with a good music pin, and I like the Foo Fighters, so looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Hopefully this one is closer to Rush or Iron Maiden than Led Zeppelin though.

Any word on the design team for this one?

Reactions: Fifty

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Someone made this comment on pinside:

"Dead Flip, Tanio & Zombie Yeti shared the post on facebook, so that's a pretty good guess at the creative team."

I heard from a reputable source last year that it was Jack Danger designing for first time but project was put on hold due to sudden and unfortunate passing of Taylor Hawkins so 007 go bumped ahead of release schedule. I already emailed Jerry to put me on the list for a Premium when they come out as I love Foo Fighters. Also going to see them with my daughter on July 12th in Ottawa at the RBC Blues Fest.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I will likely add a Pro to my music line-up. Have to see what the Pro/Premium difference is. Hope they add some nice toys.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I know, Foo Fighters is gonna be so hard to pass on. Must. Not. Break.
Foo Fighters will likely be my last new Stern NIB because pricing is getting ridiculous and noticing at same time quality going down. I am only able to swallow because I have been selling two WPCs which I have had for 10+ years to get one new Stern. Bitter sweet but time for change.

Reactions: Padre

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Foo Fighters will likely be my last new Stern NIB because pricing is getting ridiculous and noticing at same time quality going down. I am only able to swallow because I have been selling two WPCs which I have had for 10+ years to get one new Stern. Bitter sweet but time for change.
Yeah, but trading 2:1 means you have that empty space, and you have to fill that with something, right?

Reactions: ZoomZoomBoomBoom

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Yeah, but trading 2:1 means you have that empty space, and you have to fill that with something, right?
Went from 15 to 11 and didn't really feel much difference. For those that know me will poke fun that is 4 less or 11 you don't play anyways

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Went from 15 to 11 and didn't really feel much difference. For those that know me will poke fun that is 4 less or 11 you don't play anyways
Fair enough-anytime I've been down from 10, there's been an empty space, and while it's true that there are some games that don't get played near as often, nature does abhor a vacuum :) 15 to 11 makes it harder to notice the lower numbers, and I suppose always gives you space for something new.

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
Someone made this comment on pinside:

"Dead Flip, Tanio & Zombie Yeti shared the post on facebook, so that's a pretty good guess at the creative team."

I heard from a reputable source last year that it was Jack Danger designing for first time but project was put on hold due to sudden and unfortunate passing of Taylor Hawkins so 007 go bumped ahead of release schedule. I already emailed Jerry to put me on the list for a Premium when they come out as I love Foo Fighters. Also going to see them with my daughter on July 12th in Ottawa at the RBC Blues Fest.

Congrats Mike. I love FF and I think the premise of Aliens vs FFs is pretty cool. Art will be awesome.

Need to see the game first but it's definitely tempting. All my Life rocking on the teaser is gold, one of my favorite songs.