• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Next Stern Pin... Fighting Soon!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I'm reading on pinside people in the US are being told April/May and I've already sold two more of my beloved WPCs last night just in case I get the call from Jerry at P1 who is already drawing up my paperwork :cool:

That's 3 WPCs I've sold in a week because last weekend I brought home a minty fresh Iron Maiden Premium with less than 200 plays on it... Thanks again Perry!

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
That is one thing we can say about Stern, when they announce a new title, they ship it pretty quickly.

The game looks great, can't wait to see the Prem/LE stream today and Pro tomorrow.

Reactions: king_pin and kool1

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
I'm reading on pinside people in the US are being told April/May and I've already sold two more of my beloved WPCs last night just in case I get the call from Jerry at P1 who is already drawing up my paperwork :cool:

That's 3 WPCs I've sold in a week because last weekend I brought home a minty fresh Iron Maiden Premium with less than 200 plays on it... Thanks again Perry!
Congrats Mike!

I think you will need a "Rock Pin Alley" sign for your basement soon. ;)

Reactions: mwong168

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

Anyone catch the Foo LE stream last night on Twitch?

Angel11

Mar 16, 2020
Mississauga
The stream looked really good. One of Deadflip's most watched streams. For early code it looks fairly complete. An impressive machine debut. Not a Foo fan...but never too old to further develop my musical and pinball tastes :cool:

Reactions: AGFREE12

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
The stream looked really good. One of Deadflip's most watched streams. For early code it looks fairly complete. An impressive machine debut. Not a Foo fan...but never too old to further develop my musical and pinball tastes :cool:

I wasn't a Rush fan either growing up and never understood the love but I totally get it now and it's one of my favorite pins in my collection. I've been Foo Fighters and Dave Grohl/Nirvana fan from early 90s so this pin is a no brainer and guess you can say grail pin for me as well as my daughter who is going to see Foo Fighters live this July in Ottawa.

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
The JD stream was excellent. Game looks great though lack of callouts from the band is a little disappointing. Will check out the pro stream tonight if I can also. Sadly I have to replace our roof this spring so no FF for me for now.

Had tickets for the FF last tour before Taylor died. I wish they were playing Toronto. Sounds like a great road trip!

Angel11

Mar 16, 2020
Mississauga
I wasn't a Rush fan either growing up and never understood the love but I totally get it now and it's one of my favorite pins in my collection. I've been Foo Fighters and Dave Grohl/Nirvana fan from early 90s so this pin is a no brainer and guess you can say grail pin for me as well as my daughter who is going to see Foo Fighters live this July in Ottawa.
Similar situation for me. I knew a few Iron Maiden songs and never really considered the pin, that was until I played it. Since then I've gone on to discover more of their material and have become a fan of their music. Who knows the same may happen for Foo Fighters. :)

Reactions: kool1