• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I especially liked the line in the ad " Absolutely no bargaining. $2900 is an insane price. Just look around." Insane sums it up pretty damn good, because it's INSANELY HIGH!

Thing is... these will sell eventually. (although I highly doubt at that price)

D

Aunt Agnes

Nov 5, 2015
Kitchener, Ontario
I especially liked the line in the ad " Absolutely no bargaining. $2900 is an insane price. Just look around." Insane sums it up pretty damn good, because it's INSANELY HIGH!

Thing is... these will sell eventually. (although I highly doubt at that price)

D

Yeah, Mitch was asking half that a couple of months ago.

zod

May 29, 2013
Toronto
Things are out of hand right now both new and used, I think its arcades for me, well Aliens LE but then arcades, oh I do want TX Sector and Spirit, and Bad Girls, but then arcades you better believe it, once I find a Transporter and Excalibur, Police Force, Big House and Robowar then arcades and nothing but.o_O

Reactions: Menace

Aunt Agnes

Nov 5, 2015
Kitchener, Ontario
I personally don't like this selling methodology. Price it for what you want in the first place. Someone offers you that or something close you are willing to take, accept it and be done with it. Sometimes when you get greedy you end up losing out in the end as the people who offered more might back out. I'm not saying these things because I've been affected by it at all, because I haven't. Just my two cents. And as Menace said, use Ebay if that's what you want to do.

Anyway, I don't want to get into a debate about the new Kijiji selling practices. Back to our regularly scheduled program. :)

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Wow. The world of "what it might be" thinks it is something different than the reality of "what it really is". (Good luck?)
No judgement. Just a simple statement. You can't even begin to think about the work and efforts many of us have made. Means nada now.

It is ir·rel·e·vant. It means nothing anymore. It is all "it is what it is" based on "perceived" current market value. That is all as Brock (TM) says.