• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
stiffler4444 said:
quarter grabber said:
That D&D was the one I sold not to long ago

Always wanted a D&D, but the prices are all over the map. Some under 1K, some over 2K......what are they worth in nice shape? (I know, whatever someone will pay......) ;)

I sold the one listed above for $1000, but that was a friend deal not expecting it to be on the market again so quickly.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
quarter grabber said:
I sold the one listed above for $1000, but that was a friend deal not expecting it to be on the market again so quickly.

Did he at least offer it back to you first since you gave him a deal and realized game was not for him?

slither

Mar 23, 2013
Portland, Ont.
I have owned 3 of these now over the years, paid as little as 500 and up to 1350, with the topper.this one is nice, plays very fast, one small touch up on the yellow flame area, but someone has tried to draw in the values on the flames with a marker in some spots, the only thing that takes away from it. I believe re pro decals are made, so no big deal, a little alcohol and easily fixed. As I explained to Ryan, not really wanting to sell it, but have bought 6 pins in the last few months and need room, was hoping to sell the barb wire and virtual pin, and hang onto this but no real offers, so this one is next, fun game but I do find the soundtrack annoying as hell..

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I think that Devil's Dare is the one I actually had a deal on at least a year or more ago, and the seller decided to jack the price on me after we came to an agreement.

D

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Menace said:
I think that Devil's Dare is the one I actually had a deal on at least a year or more ago, and the seller decided to jack the price on me after we came to an agreement.

D

Funny how the price of a un-working pin goes up in value because I believe it wasn't working last year either. Hope the seller enjoys his door stop.

slither

Mar 23, 2013
Portland, Ont.
mwong168 said:
quarter grabber said:

Did he at least offer it back to you first since you gave him a deal and realized game was not for him?

No, because I am a rotten prick, lol, Ryan told me if I was to sell it to offer it to Ottogd, who had shown interest. I asked him and he said he was going to pass as he had just got a new pin project in. And its not that I dont like it, I need room and cash, if barb wire goes and or the virtual pin, Im keeping this.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
DRANO said:
movingpictures said:
REVOLUTION said:
The BOPP is Stan (Pinballed). Awesome guy to deal with.

That Power Play is beautiful.
Too bad I don't think I could every pay 2k+ for a classic bally.

Well, there's always Centaur ;)

And EBD...
and FG - soon to be clear-coated and new cab...
and Elektra - soon to be clear-coated...
and Fathom - he says drooling...