• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Wow, for that price I'de be willing to part with my High Speed for $2750 That's only a 'slight' markup from when I paid retail for it a few years back.
But only to Pin Rev members.
I will even provide a pic of the whole playfield
Its been routed, has an original playfield. I will admit I did buy an aftermarket helicopter and did have to find an original topper....

So buy in confidence, cash only, non-sequential bills :D

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Re: "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

FiftyQuid said:
Wow! HS just seems to be going up and up in price. I don't know how many are actually selling though.
That's the thing right there. A Kijiji asking price is just that in most cases. They might be selling for a lot less or not at all. You learn really quickly on kijiji that if you want to end up with anything close to what it's actually worth then you have to start quite high. If not you are stuck with no negotiation room.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
If anyone is looking for a decent example of a High Speed I think Drano will have one for sale shortly. It will be much less then $3000 too! :lol:

slither

Mar 23, 2013
Portland, Ont.
Re:

brad808 said:
FiftyQuid said:
Wow! HS just seems to be going up and up in price. I don't know how many are actually selling though.
That's the thing right there. A Kijiji asking price is just that in most cases. They might be selling for a lot less or not at all. You learn really quickly on kijiji that if you want to end up with anything close to what it's actually worth then you have to start quite high. If not you are stuck with no negotiation room.

Exactly!!!

ibjeepin

Sep 18, 2013
Toronto
Re:

brad808 said:
FiftyQuid said:

I prefer the +20% and ignore all the retard lowballers. A legitimate buyer will have interest and not just ignore my listing because its stupid. I have found that on kijiji you might have to wait a while to get the reasonable price you want as many are unreasonable. I think most people think its an online garage sale; " hey i'll give you a quarter for that microwave"

EVH

Feb 14, 2014
Mississauga
Thanks for the heads up Mike, I might be interested if I don't jump on TWD LE.

mwong168 said:
If anyone is looking for a decent example of a High Speed I think Drano will have one for sale shortly. It will be much less then $3000 too! :lol:

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
EVH said:
Thanks for the heads up Mike, I might be interested if I don't jump on TWD LE.

mwong168 said:

I'll have the HS set up in a few days. I'm also in Mississauga.
It needs a little cleanup but is a great example with full mylar playfield and I'll definitley let it go for a lot less than $3K :D

Feel free to send me a PM if you want to come take a peek.

A.

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
Re: Re:

ibjeepin said:
I think most people think its an online garage sale;

:| Not trying to be rude, but I too think that's exactly what Kijiji is and was meant to be. The electronic equivalent of "Buy and Sell." All the pain of negotiating, but without having to haul everything back inside when it rains. (scratching head)

chum43

May 30, 2014
Acton
Hey Mike...
Thanks for posting the Detroit Craig list a short while ago.
I spotted my personal "Holy Grail" on the list, "Aquarius" and picked up yesterday. I have been hunting for a decent one for about 3 years and had all but given up. I just about crapped when I saw how nice it was. Couldn't load it fast enough.

Thanks for the "Enabling"