• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Introduce Yourself!

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Hello everyone, my name is Bill.

It has been a few years since I got the pinball `bug`and ended up owning 5 pins (which I still have). I recently got the `bug`again and after discovering this site I knew that it was time to add to the collection.

So I`ll be browsing the For Sale ads looking for my next pin.
Welcome Bill

This hobby is a destructive one if you're not careful.

And on that note..... Check out my For Sale ad ;)

haha, seriously though, welcome to the forums

Dave W.

Oct 14, 2015
Montreal
Hi guys. I've been a MAACA and CGCC member for many years and have been lurking on this site for a while.
Was a vid guy all along (typically collecting mid 80s to early 90s stuff). However I have been looking to buy a first pin lately, and figure it's just a matter of time.
Take care

Reactions: WARLOCK

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Hi Dave,

Welcome to PBREV and what pin did you have in mind or more importantly what is your budget for one?

Mike

Dave W.

Oct 14, 2015
Montreal
Hi Dave,

Welcome to PBREV and what pin did you have in mind or more importantly what is your budget for one?

Mike
Hi Mike.
Thanks for the welcome!
Pins from the 90's that I would like include WCS94, Data East SW, and Rocky & Bullwinkle. And a newer pin that i really love is TSPP.
I'm figuring a decent TSPP will run about 5k, so i guess that would pretty much be my budget at this time.

Have a good one!,

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Hi Mike.
Thanks for the welcome!
Pins from the 90's that I would like include WCS94, Data East SW, and Rocky & Bullwinkle. And a newer pin that i really love is TSPP.
I'm figuring a decent TSPP will run about 5k, so i guess that would pretty much be my budget at this time.

Have a good one!,

I'll keep an eye out and send any leads I come across your way for these titles. I might know of a HUO TSPP for sale but it will be higher unfortunately. If you are interested shoot me a PM.

Mike

Blackpin

Nov 30, 2015
Scarborough, Ontario
Hi Everyone, I am James. I am in Scarborough and I am looking to meet any fellow Pinballers. I am new to the hobby / obsession and would like to learn from others, play pinball and have a few drinks. I have Gottlieb Circus, Target Alpha and Pioneer.

Reactions: WARLOCK and kvoxx

kvoxx

Dec 2, 2014
Toronto
Hi Everyone, I am James. I am in Scarborough and I am looking to meet any fellow Pinballers. I am new to the hobby / obsession and would like to learn from others, play pinball and have a few drinks. I have Gottlieb Circus, Target Alpha and Pioneer.

Hi James welcome,
I'm also in the Scarborough area and still new, just started out 1 year ago.

Phantom1911

Dec 3, 2015
Pickering
Hi! I've been lurking for a while and just made a WTB post, so I figured I should introduce myself. I'm fairly new to this hobby, I bought my first Machine (Stern Star Trek) two years ago. Since then I've added Transformers, WOZ and MMR. (Damn things are addictive) I'm in Pickering.

kvoxx

Dec 2, 2014
Toronto
Hi! I've been lurking for a while and just made a WTB post, so I figured I should introduce myself. I'm fairly new to this hobby, I bought my first Machine (Stern Star Trek) two years ago. Since then I've added Transformers, WOZ and MMR. (Damn things are addictive) I'm in Pickering.

Welcome to the forum Phantom1911. Great lineup you got there!

kiwi

Dec 27, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Hi, I just realised I haven't done a post here yet.

I'm a New Zealander, now living in the GTA since 2002. (East side - Scarborough Bluffs) - Played pinball a lot back in the 90s before I went travelling, Used to frequent the usenet group rec.games.pinball back in the late 80s/early 90s. .. those were the days of pinball machines found just about everywhere, and lots of competitions/tournaments . Now that I'm settled down a bit I would love to get a machine or two myself and I hope as my son grows up he get will acquire the love of the silver ball too :)

puck

Jan 9, 2016
Edmonton
Hello Everyone,

Puck here saying greetings and salutations. Active competitive pinball player and 3D printer for mods all over the place. Also working on a JM rebuild and just finished cleaning up a Robocop. Look forward to chatting more.

Mullac

Jan 19, 2016
Edmonton
Hello from Edmonton,

I don't currently own a pinball machine, but can't seem to shake the excitement from playing my buddy's machines currently. Looking forward to being a part of the pinball comunity, and buying my first machine. Thinking aWhite Water...

Reactions: Seven and Menace

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Welcome and nice choice on you first game. I find that title has something to offer everyone that plays it, from the casual to the hardcore.

Doug

puck

Jan 9, 2016
Edmonton
Hello from Edmonton,

I don't currently own a pinball machine, but can't seem to shake the excitement from playing my buddy's machines currently. Looking forward to being a part of the pinball comunity, and buying my first machine. Thinking aWhite Water...
Hello Mullac,

Much like T2 there is only one thing to shoot for and I would say there are better games for home use. That said everyone I know who has one loves it. There is a WW at the Yellowhead Inn worth checking out. There is currently a pinball pool for 1k on kijiji. I can't vouch for it, but that would be a good starter machine without breaking the bank.