• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD MET LE, AC/DC LE, MB and CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
Hey I take offense to that.

Don't forget the other 10 guys that only post on here when they WTB a machine and the other 200 or so that lurk until a reasonable FS post is made and then jump as fast as they can to post.

That's a lot of potentially lost mojo
He doesn't carrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee.

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
Yet you don't know what you mean because I have never sold a LAH to you, i never have this title.
He's talking about me Steve - I sold him a LAH last year... which according to most pricing experts would've been overpriced and a total gouge.

You better keep your English to French translator window open if you're going to repond this quick on this thread!

cdnpinballer

Nov 15, 2012
I have never sold a LAH to you.

Sorry I should have used the reply button to Bally Boy shit disturber's post. He sold me the LAH which I still have although if you're interested the price on it is $7,500 USD + $650 for the LED's I installed. It's my nicest pin and I just cleaned the glass so it's like invisible with no smudge marks or drool (yet). I prefer rusty old junk in my collection anyway so I'd let her go but in no rush or anything. Let me know, k?

Sorry I should have used the reply button to Bally Boy shit disturber's post. He sold me the LAH which I still have although if you're interested the price on it is $7,500 USD + $650 for the LED's I installed. It's my nicest pin and I just cleaned the glass so it's like invisible with no smudge marks or drool (yet). I prefer rusty old junk in my collection anyway so I'd let her go but in no rush or anything. Let me know, k?

For now, i'm not interest buy a pinball since 2 year i reduce my collection. That explain my sell here. May be buy a new Stern some time to play with it and resell quicly without mods added to sell at better price ;)

Oct 10, 2013
Thornton, ON
It's also the same in real estate ...

Probably the best example for those who don't understand my price. I don't know one buy a house, restaure it and resell for less than the purchase price or his cost??? It's logic!!! Always the time is losed but compensated by the pleasure of having enjoyed.

As a Real Estate agent I can address this logic with some insight. I have seen home owners "Over Finish" their homes. You don't simply get back what you put in. Nobody buys a house in a ghetto and adds Granite Counters, Luxury tile heated floors etc etc and gets their money back. I have seen owners buy houses and restore them and lose money because they didn't judge the market correctly.

You have "Restored" titles that are barely a few years old with mods that are available on Ebay etc not out of production one of a kind. ACDC and Metallica are readily available in HUO condition since few of them have ever been on location (a majority I suspect were bought NIB by collectors). If yours are LE models and sell for that then good luck to you but adding a few mods to basically "New" machines doesn't justify more than twice their price new IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

seb951

Jul 6, 2014
Canada
1962 Ferrari 250 GTO was at $18,000 USD

1986 $1 million
1998 $6 million
2013 it was $33 million USD
2016 sells for $70 million USD

As a Real Estate agent I can address this logic with some insight. I have seen home owners "Over Finish" their homes. You don't simply get back what you put in. Nobody buys a house in a ghetto and adds Granite Counters, Luxury tile heated floors etc etc and gets their money back. I have seen owners buy houses and restore them and lose money because they didn't judge the market correctly.

You have "Restored" titles that are barely a few years old with mods that are available on Ebay etc not out of production one of a kind. ACDC and Metallica are readily available in HUO condition since few of them have ever been on location (a majority I suspect were bought NIB by collectors). If yours are LE models and sell for that then good luck to you but adding a few mods to basically "New" machines doesn't justify more than twice their price new IMO.

To day, i speak to with a pinball bought an AC/DC LTBR for 13000$ straight nothinf added. In Calgary a guy sold a BIB 14000$ with some mods. I know 2 other LE transaction in Canada for 15000$. All buyer are pinballer not the fisrt machine. There are not just what you can see on the web, there are also sales behind the scenes ... The silent world are much more buyer than those who claim to know. Soemone look passing the train and other jump in. Since 15 years in the hobby, i know more you wait more you pay. Now, all parts cost a lot and allStern LE cost 13000$. My opinion, 13000 and more for AC/DC LE is better than other LE with a bad title. In the future, always you found a buyer for a band rock pinball. Exactly, better put a lot of money in AC/DC LE than other bad titles, i agree with your philosofy. Always 2 face to a penny all depend the angle you look.

Thanks for your trade interesting.

If everyone would have sold their pinball the same price they paid then the pinball prices have remained low. I think this sentence says a lot. The reality is that even you who are angry with rising prices have already sold more expensive than paid pinball seeing him taken other sold. So, stop you putting your head in the sand and play ostrich ... Stop making me look like a fool, there is no one here who is whiter than white. I'm just a link in the chain. At least, for those who come to see my pinball with my bills understand that my prices are justified. I am an extremist, excessive and it's reflected in my pinball.

When I look at the past, those who find the high prices do you say that in a year or two, they will be a godsend. Meanwhile, for my part I play with my pinball. Again, for those who think I put myself rich with my pinball you be completely in the fields, the pinball is a great hobby but also a lot of money sitting and sleeping on 4 legs.

When I want to make money is certainly not a pinball i going to buy. There is the best investment to make and all without having to be justified as here much less headache. But, i love speak pinball agree or not but all in the respect.

I 'm also passionate about pinball like you but the philosophy are not all identical. nobody is better than ours but if you love the players machine that you do not put money in that's your business and that's fine but if i put much money to make my pinball a collector level that is also my case. Park against unthinkable to sell my Pinbal at a price of game player. It's logic !!!

The real price for a pinball it's that the buyer is willing to give versus that the buyer is willing to sell. And not in the private message with an offer without seeing the pinball in person.

Person is forced to buy and the other side person is forced to sell. Don't forget it! Always 2 face to a penny...

Here it's an offer, you interest pm me, you don't like you pass. No stress with the sale, no deadline to sell it's not a fire sale. My price can change in the future because i upgrade constantly my pinball always in evolving. I just retry my MET MOP LE in sell because in the next month, i upgrade it stay tuned.

For sure, it's an opportunity to grasp for a collector who wants to have these rarity titles. It don't pass very often in the country especially in this condition. Press quickly on the trigger cowboy !!! May be your last chance to buy one...

In conclusion, I will not reply at this trade for me, it's closed. I think our brainstorming is done and more important all in the respect so all are winner. Thank you all for that, it's very appreciated.

I wish you have an excellent game on pinball machine friends to register your high score, Just to piss;)

Thanks a lot for your trade!!!

seb951

Jul 6, 2014
Canada
So now pinball machines are being compared to a classic Ferrari . Man some people are nuts
I guess i'm saying who would pay $70 million for a car and I guess i'm also saying who would pay $16k for a pinball machine. If there were no more pinball machines and I had a the first pinball machine with flippers NIB I guess it would be worth a lot too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.