• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD MET LE, AC/DC LE, MB and CC

Status
Not open for further replies.
No rush but one of these jewel is for sale. Metallica LE, AC/DC LTBR, MB and CC professionnal convert in CCEE.

Look on kijiji québec province.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1145521045

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1145733341

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1145538341

2016-03-16: About CC if a pm was sent to me here is the answer.

I bought last year and not for nothing... Although this isn't a justification. You don't sell your house the same price as you paid for it a few years ago, there you certainly understand!

On the pinball:

cabinet decals
playfield clearcoated
invisibleglass
plastics, ramps, mine top and keep out, apron gun, post, lane guide, drop target, stand target.. 95% on the playfield is new. Not on pics cliffy protector: drop ramp, drop target and mine.
under playfield new opto board, flipper assy and shooter kicker assy
all in LED superior comet and cointaker
legs, lock bar, siderail, shooter+plate and coin door chromed
latch lock bar new
convertion: mini PC, P-roc, audio stereo sound 3D effect with speaker compatible. ColorDMD, mug led beer, strobe alien/cowboy and shaker motor all controlled and compatible with CCEE software + all wire...
all mods added... Certainly I forget...
All pay in USD and Euro

Make a checkout from suppliers, comes see my pinball after comment it. I repeat, i look for collector. I will not sell my machine off because the price does not please you. Next time I will try to add the sales contract and all my bills ;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

By someone here, that pinball worth between 10K and 12K added the huge list of parts above you'll see appear the asking price;) It's easy and magic!!! :)

Seriously , there are ways much easier and more effective to make money ... Pinball is for amusement only!!!

So for serious buyer, if you need information about MB, MET and AC/DC in pm please. The best comes see my pinball it's the better explication you can have.

Last edited:
Usually, i prefer ad here my pinball here because there isn't that kind of comment unsightly... I see that it has changed. How to judge a price without seeing the machine? It shows a spirit of very limited analysis. If you don't interest in my pinball please goes to another ad...

What I understand is that you put very little money on your machine to keep the player condition. On my side, i put a lot to make them collector condition. The both philosophy isn't the best. But, you are absolutely right my pinball is not for you... I'm wait for collector.

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
You guys, that's so mean!

Steve's games are beyond collector quality from what I've seen, and he can ask whatever he wants, and if they don't sell it doesn't seem like it's a big deal to him. Personally I hope he does sell one, because according to the past PBR logic, that would be the new starting neighbourhood price point....muhahahaha.... I do own two out of three of those titles he's selling, it could quite possibly make mine and other members games worth more going forward :).

He did do this before and one of his games sold...... so I'll go back to my original statement.

"if it sells, it's priced right I reckon ;)"

GLWTS Steve.........and so much for the price police policy over here on PBR.

pinball commie retort.jpg

Last edited:

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Yes, we're not "the other big forum who should remain nameless" and I know several people frown on price policing here. Your games, you can ask what you want. I commented because regardless of condition, the pricing is crazy. You're welcome to pedal your wares at whatever price you can get for them but don't be shocked when collectors react. Insulting our collections doesn't make yours better or more valuable, it makes you a dick. Adding mods doesn't "keep the player condition" and putting them on doesn't make them HEP! Your pinball is not for me, or likely any other collector here that knows anything about game values. Keep waiting for collector...Your games NIB wouldn't be worth your asking prices.

GLWS (elsewhere)

Last edited:

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
I'm at least interested in seeing if they sell. 20k for a CC is too much for me, but if that's what people are willing to pay these days, then I suppose that's the price. Given that I remember that game going for 10k+ a bunch of years ago, it wouldn't surprise me. Besides, there aren't a lot of places that you can play vanilla CC, let alone the CCC mod, which is a fun change.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I have given up trying to comprehend what games are selling for these days, because lets be honest none of it makes ANY sense. People are paying rediculous prices everywhere you turn, so the asking prices are going to continue to reflect it. It is what it is and the whole thing makes me ill because the hobby is going to outprice itself, and we have already lost a few collectors as a result and that trend is going to continue. It's the reason I can't bring myself to sell anything because I know that I would NEVER buy anything back at these prices. (so if I'm selling something I'm cutting it lose for good) I also wouldn't be getting into this hobby if I was just starting out now... the cost to fun ratio is no longer palatable.

Steve can ask what he wants, as crazy as the asking prices are, but what is crazier is someone out there will likely bite.

D

Last edited:
Reactions: zod

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Lets stop beating around the bush....

He isn't looking for a collector, he is looking for an idiot.

He is hoping someone is stupid enough to pay his stupid price and maybe there is someone stupid enough to buy these machines.

But it doesn't change the fact that the price is stupid and the person who pays that price is an idiot.

The End!

zod

May 29, 2013
Toronto
Its ok to ask what you ever you want but then be prepared for the backlash especially on a pinball site where we all knowthe going rate, I can accept a fella looking for the current US value and adjusting accordingly but this is crazy and really who the hell is going to pay those prices anyway. Keep it to kijiji pal, thats where it belongs, by the way I'm selling my dead fish, it died last night and still kinda looks alive, I paid 10cents but would like $100 for the carcass. o_OLet me know

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
Its ok to ask what you ever you want but then be prepared for the backlash especially on a pinball site where we all knowthe going rate, I can accept a fella looking for the current US value and adjusting accordingly but this is crazy and really who the hell is going to pay those prices anyway. Keep it to kijiji pal, thats where it belongs, by the way I'm selling my dead fish, it died last night and still kinda looks alive, I paid 10cents but would like $100 for the carcass. o_OLet me know
PM sent. Good Friday is coming up !

Last edited:
Reactions: mitch_a

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
Lets stop beating around the bush....

He isn't looking for a collector, he is looking for an idiot.

He is hoping someone is stupid enough to pay his stupid price and maybe there is someone stupid enough to buy these machines.

But it doesn't change the fact that the price is stupid and the person who pays that price is an idiot.

The End!

Not really. If buyer wants it and has the money, can't be bothered to find a comparable game, etc. etc. It's their call. There are only so many of these games around here....

Now if you told me a new Stern pro pinball was ever going to cost 8 grand CDN - then I would've said that's an idiot.:)

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Not really. If buyer wants it and has the money, can't be bothered to find a comparable game, etc. etc. It's their call. There are only so many of these games around here....

Doesn't make them any less of an idiot in my eyes just cause they are too impatient to wake for a game more reasonably priced.

The saying "fools and their money are easily parted" exists for a reason.

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
I don't mind folks posting machines for sale at well over double the normal market value.
This seems like a common practice these days... yet it's only commented on when it's a price we don't like, somebody from another forum ( or province ), or just a random happening by price police. I'm not defending it - but how can you dispute this if somebody ends up buying the game? Nobody is forcing anybody to buy it! Don't like it just pass on by......

I thought PBR was supposed to be free of these comments. I didn't see any comments when Dave's EK sold in under an hour for 2200, when you told me in the last few weeks on here it was a 1300 game, that's nearly twice the price. What - no comments????... I felt the game was priced fairly and it sold. Dave is an awesome guy and a great seller ( sorry for the bum hug there folks ). It seems to me like when it's the "circle" it's all good, when anybody else does it, watch out for that guy!

Are you planning on selling your CC for 10K then? I think collectors would be lining up around the block for that deal. Let me know if you do. Like the 1300 EK, I'll take that deal all the time :)

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
This seems like a common practice these days... yet it's only commented on when it's a price we don't like, somebody from another forum ( or province ), or just a random happening by price police. I'm not defending it - but how can you dispute this if somebody ends up buying the game? Nobody is forcing anybody to buy it! Don't like it just pass on by......

I thought PBR was supposed to be free of these comments. I didn't see any comments when Dave's EK sold in under an hour for 2200, when you told me in the last few weeks on here it was a 1300 game, that's nearly twice the price. What - no comments????... I felt the game was priced fairly and it sold. Dave is an awesome guy and a great seller ( sorry for the bum hug there folks ). It seems to me like when it's the "circle" it's all good, when anybody else does it, watch out for that guy!

Are you planning on selling your CC for 10K then? I think collectors would be lining up around the block for that deal. Let me know if you do. Like the 1300 EK, I'll take that deal all the time :)

Dan, a $2200 EK is a different animal then a $15k METLE, $16k LTBR, or a $20k CCC! Let's be real here...There's a difference between Pinflation and gouging.

Reactions: zod
Status
Not open for further replies.