• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD MET LE, AC/DC LE, MB and CC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an example. This year, i ad here and other forum + kijiji an other place my Power Play in exceptionnal condition with a lot of new parts over 2500$ in + the purchase listed here for 4000$. Finaly, i sold more expensive in USA??? Transaction a little more complicated, a little longer and less easy. That explain, i ad my pinball in the country i prefer an easy transaction and i prefer the pinball stay in canada. But in any case i sell more expensive outside... I'm not a dreamer i know waht i say. We hear the buyer pays the total pinball + transport + fees for something exceptional.

http://www.cafr.ebay.ca/itm/272117505714?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
All is in my message here. You live, you work, you pay bills and each year the bills is higher...

I can make an exercice with you and reply me with the total amont here with exchange rate, tax, shipping and all fees.

Look from supplier and checkout. Add the pinball purchase cost + a lot of mods and new parts. And don't forget the market and rarity and other...

1- coin door , legs, siderail, lockbar, shooter + plate all chromed

2- colordmd

3- invisibleglass

With this 3 checkout you can buy a great DMD title. You don't like my price on my side i don't like the suppliers price.

When you buy parts , do you don't like the price, you write that their prices are not correct ??? They will laugh at you and will answer you will buy elsewhere if it does not please ...

My prices aren't invented, they leave in part of there ...

I can understand that you don't understand if you have never done this. Please and in every respect, don't judge if you don't have the knowledge. Now, you can undertand my words: Discouraged by the narrow vision of some pinballer?

ok, I get it, your pins are one of a kind, they probably are too. After 4 pages of comments going back and forth, I think you would have to agree that, at least, here on PR, you have priced yourself out of the market. But who knows, you may find someone on ebay, kijiji or the pinball database whatever its called...so, glws.

If don't sold one before may be in 2 years my price appear right here. Each years all increases. No stress with the sale, all tilte is very fun to play, all highly rated in the top 100, and wanted.

My last sale on ebay it's just an idea. I sold much more out to skip all fees as you know... But this isn't an easy transaction, more headaches and more long... At least, i refound my money.

Last edited:
For most who have written, say you that there are also many who don't write and not think the same as you. To read it, they are not interested in writing their comments. You are the good and the good must win. My prices are out of the market because their condition, rarity and the money put in exactly exceptional and out of market. Congratulations, I'm the big bad wolf then i withdraw my ad, i continue to improve my machine and I will sell them outside. You just remove the taste a several pinballer to upgrade their machine don't forget it. This is called "dumbed down".

Yet I hear every day pinballer be happy to pick up a pinball cheaper put in $ 200 and resell a big price. Look, yourself in the mirror before tapping someone ...

An example: I know a few pinballer in the country will convert BOP in 2.0 with a new playfield. I hope they will never sell their machines because the cost will be high relative to the market, out of market price for out of market machine, logic!!! My advise. In the future if you want sell it, don't lose your time to add here send me a pm you will refound your money, i interest in this convertion.

Last edited:

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't it be way less money to buy NIB pin in fresh from the factory condition for way less $$? Can't get more mint than that.

In the fact, i just ad to sell here some rarity pinball in amazing condition.

Somebody say it's not my place here because i'm located in Québec. I bought and sell several pinball and parts from Ontario, west and maritime... In addition, i know pinballrevolution by ad on kijiji "QUÉBEC". Don't forget it!

Somebody say over priced but don't know how much cost convertion, restaure a pinball and new parts here in the country. In addition, how many titles i ads here you see to sell in this condition in the country in the last year? Only one argument, the market is the market. I can't wait to see asking price from somebody here after their trade here. Probably, he prefer trade than sell or a big deal to do.

Furthermore, when i put to sell the fully restaured pinball here in canada somebody rush to sell one and increase his price for a player game. I'm happy for you i don't insult or attack you... There who will recognize here... Pity for those who buy a price rather than quality

So, my english is average may be i missed something and need help. Take your Mr. pinball price guide go appendix D paragraph "What value means". You can translate for me?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I wait a reply from you. Thanks!

I repeat the right price for a pinbal is that the buyer is willing to pay versus one that the seller is willing to sell. Nobody is forced to buy or sell. All does in the respect, all final is good for the both with a sale or not.

In conclusion, if you don't like to read here, pass to another ad. Your trade without knowledge and without argument worth nothing! At least explain yourself put a gravy, just say market market market it sounds as little sheep. Where they go i go!!!

Thousand excuses to those who aren't concerned.

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
I have a friend employed with CRA that's very interested in reading this thread. Specifically regarding your capital gains. Hope you disclose them on your taxes for all those 'out of market' profits!

Ohhh. i'm affraid. That's all you found threatening me... And you dare to speak for a CRA men. There you just step out of their rights as you say i hope he read it, at this moment you put him in the shit! I worked for National Defense, i know the system.

Thank you for worrying about me ;) I have my bills with any customs duty paid on my pieces then you understand my price now ??? If I add all bill likely that my prices go up ...

Usually, i'm a very respectful guy but for you I'll make an exception because you threatened me. You seem upset, take your control it's just 4 pinball offered here your attitude seems excessive for the presente situation. Inhale and exhale make this 10 time it'll do you good. Do you need help or you are really deficient. In the both situation i can help you, oh i forget probably my professionnal fees will be too high. Despite everything, I love you well. I could help you "pro bono".

Definitely you have only the crappy arguments.

I wait a reply concern Mr. Price Guide appendix D??? tkaye you can help to understand that? ;) Clearly not, why? because it demolished everything you think and say. Easier to close your eyes, I understand you with everything you write i get out of this trade quickly to go hide. You're not bothered and or humiliated???

There is still time to withdraw yourself honorably. but it's limited with another message you lose all your chances ...

Goodbye!

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Ohhh. i'm affraid. That's all you found threatening me... And you dare to speak for a CRA men. There you just step out of their rights as you say i hope he read it, at this moment you put him in the shit! I worked for National Defense, i know the system.

No one is threatening anyone. If you know the system, you clearly have nothing to hide.

Thank you for worrying about me ;) I have my bills with any customs duty paid on my pieces then you understand my price now ??? If I add all bill likely that my prices go up ...

Goodbye!

I'm certainly not worried about you and no, I don't understand your prices now...

You seem upset, take your control it's just 4 pinball offered here your attitude seems excessive for the presente situation. Inhale and exhale make this 10 time it'll do you good. Do you need help or you are really deficient. In the both situation i can help you, oh i forget probably my professionnal fees will be too high. Despite everything, I love you well. I could help you "pro bono".

I'm not upset. In fact, no one could argue there seems to be only one person in this thread upset. I made a comment regarding your excessively high prices. Higher then NIB games for the Sterns specifically. Adding Mods isn't a restoration. You're a profiteer. Admit it already! Then realize That ACDC & METLE will not sell here at THOUSANDS of dollars more then they're worth! I will be big enough to suggest that it's possible, highly unlikely but possible, that your CC or MB could sell because if you have done some miraculous HEP sized restoration on them, they may indeed be more valuable then average. However, linking your FS ad to your Kjiji posts and posting it on a collector forum is not only insulting it's simply not smart. Show your restoration if you expect that kind of HUGE return!

You're not bothered and or humiliated???

There is still time to withdraw yourself honorably. but it's limited with another message you lose all your chances ...

Goodbye!

Ha ha! Bothered or humiliated? Do you speak of yourself here sir?

Um, withdraw myself honorably? What does that even mean? Limited message? I don't believe the forum limits messages...
and by GOODBYE does that mean you're leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.