• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WWF ROYAL RUMBLE

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
I know Brock recently picked one up but has yet to comment.
Anyone else want to show some love for this game?

I'm a big fan and don't see it ever leaving my collection.

Trying to play on both play fields as once during multiball is always a challenge.
Not to mention the most difficult wizard mode I've ever played.

Prices are rising on this sleeper so grab one while you can.
It's the biggest bang for the buck pin I have and has it all:

Widebody (built like a tank)
Two playfields
Shaker motor
7 drop targets
Metal ramps and habitrails
6 Ball Multiball
Video Mode
Awesome animations and sound package (every wrestler theme)

ps. cryptkepper triggers when you collect the RIP jackpot from the undertaker drops.

Some pics of my game:

forum

forum

forum

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
If anyone is looking for a nice, working local example in Toronto for $2200 let me know and I can put you in touch. I agree with movingpictures that it is a lot of bang for buck for the price it currently commands.

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
mwong168 said:
If anyone is looking for a nice, working local example in Toronto for $2200 let me know and I can put you in touch. I agree with movingpictures that it is a lot of bang for buck for the price it currently commands.

the enabler strikes again...someone snap it up!

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
My opinion is clouded by my love for vintage (read: 80s and early 90s) wrestling. I'm sure I only want the game because its a hybrid of my two childhood obsessions, not because of gameplay itself. Had a pretty good go at it in Allentown. Challenging stuff. Yet, the art package and rules could have used more Ted DiBiase if you ask me.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
jck3OCYX.gif

"Every man has his price" :twisted:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SiogyyHvT4M[/youtube]

Some way back play back here with "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Bobby Heenan appears on the playfield near the drain, he was just a colour commentator, no longer managing, by the time this game was released. He could cut a promo like nobody's business...and probably drew more heat from the crowd than any heel in the history of the business.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoh0QKE8gh4[/youtube]

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
Speaking of razor ramon, this is a must watch:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL4IbTRRtSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I saw that Scott Hall documentary a while ago and it is pretty sad considering all the success he had. Wrestling takes a huge toll on your body and I read the Bret Hart biography and the constant pressure to perform day after day is quite the grind and most of them get addicted to pain killers as a result because your body can take so much abuse. Most people laugh that wrestle is fake in terms of the story angles and outcomes but it does hurt. I've also watched a few seasons of the WWE's reality series called Tough Enough and man did some of those wanna be hopefuls get beat up pretty bad.

domino

Nov 20, 2013
Hamilton
mwong168 said:

Send me a PM with details, I might be interested!

Thank you,
Dominic

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
domino said:
mwong168 said:

Thank you,
Dominic

Dominic that was posted back in June ... game has long since moved on.

domino

Nov 20, 2013
Hamilton
SquidVicious said:
domino said:
mwong168 said:

Thank you,
Dominic

Dominic that was posted back in June ... game has long since moved on.

Ooops! :lol:

Maybe there's a chance it's on the rebound after these many months? :D