• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB: TAF - The Addams Family

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
I think everyone knows I'm looking for one.
If not you do now!
Happy to pay for extra clean examples!

Pm me

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Bump
I have cash burning a hole in my pocket.
If I don't find a TAF soon I'm afraid I may make an impulse purchase.
:FP:
Please help!
:|

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
luch said:
might be a scam

Nope, it is not a scam guys. I rushed out to Scarborough during my lunch yesterday and bought it to put in my living room. Yes, this game is that good I had to have one on each floor :p

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
mwong168 said:
luch said:
might be a scam

Nope, it is not a scam guys. I rushed out to Scarborough during my lunch yesterday and bought it to put in my living room. Yes, this game is that good I had to have one on each floor :p
fry-not-sure-if-trolling_191.jpg

BOO

Aug 9, 2013
Toronto, Canada
this is a scam. i just got the below email response:

"Ηі,
Fігѕt οf аll і hаνе tο lеt уοu knοw thаt і dοn't knοw muсh аbοut ріnbаll mасhіnеѕ but і'll tгу tο dеѕсгіbе іt аt mу bеѕt асknοwlеdgе. ассοгdіng tο аn аuthοгіzеd dеаlег , іtѕ сοndіtіοn іѕ еχсеllеnt wіth nο іѕѕuеѕ аt аll.
Тhіѕ wаѕ mу fаthег'ѕ ріnbаll (hе гесеntlу раѕѕеd аwау), ѕο і knοw іt hаѕ bееn аlwауѕ ргοрегlу mаіntаіnеd. Ѕіnсе I gοt mаггіеd, I mονеd οut аnd I uѕеd tο сοmе thеге οnlу οссаѕіοnаllу. Тhе νегу bіg dіѕtаnсе, mу kіdѕ аnd mу јοb аѕ а dοсtοг, dοеѕn't аllοw mе tο сοmе thеге οftеn but thаt wіll nοt аffесt οuг tгаnѕасtіοn іn аnу wау аѕ lοng аѕ I аm ѕеllіng іt thοгugh ECS. I bеlіеνе thаt, іf уοu buу οг ѕеll οnlіnе οftеn, уοu knοw whаt ECS іѕ but іf уοu dοn't, I'll bе glаd tο wаlk уοu thгοugh thе ргοсеѕѕ.
Тhіѕ іѕ аll I hаνе tο ѕау, tο bеgіn wіth, but іf уοu аге іntегеѕtеd іn buуіng thе ріnbаll аnd wаnt mοге рісtuгеѕ οг dеtаіlѕ аbοut іt аnd аlѕο аbοut thе ѕаlе, јuѕt lеt mе knοw аnd I wіll ѕhοгtlу аnѕwег.
Тhаnk уοu іn аdνаnсе!"

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Heh, given the blank playfields hanging on the wall in one of the pics in the listing there is no way the seller doesn't know much about pinball.

D

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Menace said:
Heh, given the blank playfields hanging on the wall in one of the pics in the listing there is no way the seller doesn't know much about pinball.

D
But that's his fathers room... Everybody who knows anybody has at least 2 metallica playfields hanging.... right?

BOO

Aug 9, 2013
Toronto, Canada
why is it that the wording of these types of scams (i.e. like the response i got) always 'kinda just seem to just go on and on and on and on? that really should be the first clue-in for would-be suckers.

Dave Astill

Nov 27, 2012
Collingwood Ontario
so i guess all these games with color dmds etc popping up below market value are scams? i was wondering about the $4500 huo cirqus and the $3600 st tng with color dmd etc.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Dave Astill said:
so i guess all these games with color dmds etc popping up below market value are scams? i was wondering about the $4500 huo cirqus and the $3600 st tng with color dmd etc.
Likely. If a machine comes up at 500 or even 1000 below market, it might be legit. If it comes in at 30-50% below, soemthing aint right.