• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Wanted-Lethal Weapon 3

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON
smokingstogies said:
Any ideas?

Patience?

-or-

Widen your search?

-or-

Try another machine?

Someone once told me, which I believe in..... If you want a particular title, be prepared to pay. If you aren't looking for a specific game, then you can find a deal.

I know this doesn't help you find a LW3, but its food for thought. I know people who have waited years to find a specific game. Also, buy from a reputable seller, if its your first game. If they are legit, they will have no problems with reference checks (far too many opportunists in this hobby it seems).

smokingstogies

Nov 18, 2012
Ottawa
Great thanks for the suggestion, I am open to anything as it is my first machine. I like Lethal Weapon 3 cause of the police theme and the price that they go for.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I have a close friend that owns a LW3. It's his only machine and he is not a collector. At this point it is not for sale, but if / when it does become available I will be the first to know, at which point I will be sure to post here in case you are still looking.

D