• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

T-Shirts + Hats

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
$40 - $50 for a single shirt after shipping??

F that noise, I don't pay that much for the golf shirts I wear to work every day, no way I'll pay that much for a single T-Shirt.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
REVOLUTION said:
Actually Adam I have a shirt for you already.. since you were kind enough to offer to wear it at launch events and such. ;)

Do admins get any freebies?? :lol:

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
REVOLUTION said:
Actually Adam I have a shirt for you already.. since you were kind enough to offer to wear it at launch events and such. ;)

Sweet, thx, I got no issues being a walking Billboard at every show and event I go to :)

Hygiene will play a factor though as I do change my shirt daily :lol:

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Vengeance said:
$40 - $50 for a single shirt after shipping??

F that noise, I don't pay that much for the golf shirts I wear to work every day, no way I'll pay that much for a single T-Shirt.

+1

A bit pricy, but I'm sure they will be good quality. Can't justify spending that much on a tee...I was looking for something in the $20-$25 range.

JeffM

Nov 27, 2012
London
Re: T-Shirts Hats

Brock. Talk to atari-action about a guy in london who does shirts. Our league shirts are pretty decently priced

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Re: T-Shirts Hats

I'm bringing this back to the top, our very own member SHOOTAGAIN is working on some awesome T-shirts. More info to follow but the prices are VERY reasonable.

I'd like to thank Bob for taking the time to organize this.

Stay tuned.