• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

T-Shirts + Hats

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
There's been some requests to get some shirts done with our logo on it (I'm flattered, I designed it myself :D )

Not to worry, we'll be doing some real soon!! I was thinking about joining a place like Cafe Press or Wordans but the prices are a little absurd. Anyway I'd like to get these rolling in time for Christmas so I'll keep you all posted

I'd also like to get some embroidered PATCHES and HATS done, but we may have to pre-sell a certain number of those first *cough* BISH *cough*

cooke

Nov 14, 2012
London, Ontario
www.londonpinball.ca
Re: T-Shirts

Shirts with a 'G' rated logo would be nice, Brock. Not that I have a problem with BULLSHIT, but if I'm going to buy a shirt I'd like to actually be able to wear it at work and in front of my kids.

Bish

Nov 14, 2012
Peterborough, Ontario, Canada

REVOLUTION said:
I'd also like to get some embroidered PATCHES and HATS done, but we may have to pre-sell a certain number of those first *cough* BISH *cough*

I can do those for you! :D 50 units minium for the crests. I'll have to look into what the minimum is for the hats, and what the cost would be per unit.

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON

Working on it with the t-shirts. Going to get them done on high quality shirts, fruit of the loom or the like. Looking like to keep costs down they'll need to be black, although for a bit more money I can get them printed on any colour. Any thoughts? I need to run 25 for it to be cost effective.

Also, silly question - anyone know what it costs to mail a t-shirt? If anyone's done it before, it'll help me figure out final price.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Aerostarz said:
Perfect!
I'm in for a shirt, dont wear too many baseball caps.

Looks cool. I'd also be into black. Looks good on the masthead.
I prefer the larger logo in the centre vs the mini crest. my $0.02

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Is everyone ok with the stuff on the back? Or would you prefer a blank back? I'm ok either way.. as generally if you're buying a shirt from us, you already know our URL site :D (and they'd cost a little more)

- B