• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

STLE in the house, bitches!

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
Thanks, Brock, for helping me dismantle it in the SB warehouse. Then it was the fun times of getting it into my basement, but it's all good now!

Installed a blue dmd I had special ordered in preparation. Looks real natural on it.

Attachments

• startrek_5machines.jpg
    startrek_5machines.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 413
  • startrek_bluedmd_resized.jpg
    startrek_bluedmd_resized.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 413

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
I played this at playdium last weekend. It's a great game. Possibly the most fun that I've had on a stern machine.

Congrats.

Edit. I almost made it to the capt. Chair.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Nice Chris!
Congrats. Played it at expo this year and was pleasantly surprised.

Hope you invested in a surge protector ;)

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Congrats-glad you managed to get it down unharmed and beheaded. At least the newer games have fewer connectors?

Looking forward to giving this one a try. The pro at starburst seemed OK-still need to play more to form a real opinion on it.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Nice to see another new game made it down your stairs! Let's hope STLE isn't plugged into the same circuit that TRON was. :)

D

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
I've been unplugging my games when not in use just to be safe while I'm still in this house. Haven't seen the power fluctuate in a while, but no guarantees of anything so I'm playing it safe.

I've been sick for over a week though so its dampened my play time, no one has seen it yet, but hopefully I can show it off soon.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
boobooboi said:
how 'bout a good quality vid of some game play? tim'l come over & direct it. lol.

GAP just posted this 9 min video of their STLE, starfield comes on around 5:30 mark

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dhVnxTPgzog[/youtube]