• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Safe Cracker (Bally)

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Whatever Menace offers I am willing to beat and I will wire you money via Western Union ASAP!!

I need this pin!!!!!!

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Whatever Menace offers I am willing to beat and I will wire you money via Western Union ASAP!!

I need this pin!!!!!!

He's kidding of course, but there are two red flags being raised -- the price is very low for such a game, and the location isn't in Canada so we can't verify that the game is real. Can you please provide some references?

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
He's kidding of course, but there are two red flags being raised -- the price is very low for such a game, and the location isn't in Canada so we can't verify that the game is real. Can you please provide some references?

Mind your own business if you have no interest in this game. I'm counting my Bitcoins as we speak :)

CAPCOMANIAC

Jan 14, 2015
London, United Kingdom
I might have got my exchange rate wrong....in £ price is £2800.....
I bought the machine with my son from a seller in Spain....its currently on EBAY.CO.UK
item: 221661661812 offered at £2995 (EBAY fees dictate the higher price)
the seller DEVON020305 is my son....

He will send as many pictures as required and answer all questions........BUT he is fairly intolerant to Tyre Kickers
He is also selling GnR, TSPP, Tommy & SOPRANOs

Regards shipping we sold a Pinball to a guy in NZ...he arranged shipping...So we would like buyer to arrange this

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
Can you do a package price for all the pins?
Also can you convert to US first then to Canadian. It works out cheaper for us here when it is done that way.

Thanks

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Yeah, 2800 GBP is over $5100 CDN at this point so the conversion is a little off. Factor in shipping and taxes... ouch.

Hopefully you can find a buyer on your side of the pond.

D