• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Rush Pinball -The next Stern

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
Read somewhere that Stern Pros are going up to $7,400US in the spring. Prices are definitely flying on these new games.
Ya, I hope it's no more than Godzilla. Prices are getting crazy, another $500 US is another $700 for us.

This may be my 1st and last NIB but I'm not getting a Rush pin any cheaper than ordering next week.

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
Music bands on a pinball is not my cup of tea, but gotta admit this thing looks amazing! Love the layout. And the art package seems like it's a hit on all versions. I'll definitely check out the gameplay reveal..

Reactions: ShootAgain

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
The pro definitely looks reasonable-I'm liking this trend of the pro version not missing complete shots on the last couple of games. The lack of the back VUK changes the flow a little, but the physical vs virtual lock behind the targets doesn't look like it'll matter much. The up/down ramp being gone also looks like it might eliminate some SDTM drains on a pro? Looking forward to trying this one out.

GhostedPINBALL

Jan 10, 2021
SW Ontario
I put in for the PRO instead of the premium.

I really prefer the art on the PRO and I feel the game doesn't look that different. Hopefully hear from Jerry later today.
Agree...the LE cabinet looks amazing as does the Pro. Premium cabinet missed the mark IMO, Premium cab puts me to sleep. Good choice in the Pro as LE's in Canada will be less than 10 is my guess.

Reactions: kool1

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Not sure why Fly by Night is so promenant on the playfield? I think they missed the boat not using some of the better A Farewell to Kings songs and cover images. I will change up the songs anyhow.

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
You have to buy through a distributor

I'm talking about their Insider sale for the LE's.

ATTENTION Stern All-Access Insiders! There will be a very limited number of LE Rush pinball machines available to purchase on the Stern Store later today (additional email and instructions once live). Only registered All-Access members will have the ability to make a purchase while supplies last. Don't have All-Access? Fly by night, get connected and become a Stern Insider today!

Of course, this sold out quickly... I didn't bother on this one as I wasn't prepared at all. Has anyone actually tried from Canada though?