• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

"Replay" the pinball doc

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Thanks for sharing frolic, I caught the link earlier from pinside yesterday and watched it on my phone while I was out shopping and waiting for the wife :roll:

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
What? Hipsters are into pinball?
That's it... I'm out :FP:

Hmmm. I Wonder if hipsters watched that doc on VHS?

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
Just watched it, not bad. I don't like how they reinforce that it's something you do while your drinking. It's not that I'm against drinking, I'm just in the camp that says "I don't need to drink for a good time".

I've went into bars just to play pinball before... Not even a beer.

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
I don't drink (ever), nor go to bars ever, but I have no problem on a doc about THESE people that do that. Plus as a fan of business I like to see pinball featured in a positive way that makes money. They talk with the bar owners who see pinball as an attraction for their business. That is excellent.

Doesn't stop us basement dwelling pin owners from having our sausagefest gettogethers, but good to see another side of things.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
So, I happened to be in NYC today on business and found myself a 10 min walk away from Reciprocal Skate and Pinball (which is featured in the doc).

I guess skaters are a sleepy lot because, to my great disappointment, they were closed when I arrived just after noon :(