• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Pinballnews.com - New Pinball Documentary In Production

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
documentary1.jpg

http://www.pinballnews.com/news/pinballdocumentary.html

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
Special When Lit was good, but there are too many crazies in there. It is not a doc I could show people to show them what I love about pinball without being embarrassed. Hopefully this will avoid those types.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
frolic said:
Special When Lit was good, but there are too many crazies in there. It is not a doc I could show people to show them what I love about pinball without being embarrassed. Hopefully this will avoid those types.

These types?

specialwhenlit4.jpg

SEhTUGRDMVB4Nlk=.jpg

3156.jpg

or this specific type? :lol:

7i1aDxA.jpg

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
These folks are not ironically enjoying pinball in their later years, they never stopped enjoying pinball. Kudos to that. I don't think that makes them kooks. Their haircuts on the other hand...

(Apologies to Tim Arnold)

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Chris nailed it, but most of the guys Wong posted are all interesting in their own way. (although PinGeek would be the exception) I've always enjoyed chatting with Koi when I've see him at Expo, and Tim is also a blast.

D

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
Basically, I think you could edit SWL and remove belly-guy, and pingeek, and leave everything else, and you'd have a decent doc.

except for Steve Ritchie's little declaration at the end that pinball will be dead in 10 years, remove that too.