• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

westniall

Oct 30, 2014
Toronto
RE: Space Mission - $500 - Woodbridge
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-video-games-cons ... nFlag=true

I went to see this machine, and here is my findings.

It is not working. system lights up but just flickers a light when you press the start
Ground pin on plug is broken off.
All locks are drilled out.
Duct tape is used to hold backpanel on for years and when removed it will take the paint off the backbox paint
Looks like it was badly repainted when she got it in 1990 - Receipt was still in coin box (old visa rub for 595+tax)
No paperwork at all.

Playfield looked good
Back glass looked good+

It is a shame because I like the look of this machine but I didn't take it as we could not come to an agreeable price.

Hope it does find a home as the seller is nice and it would be a good restore.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
westniall said:
RE: Space Mission - $500 - Woodbridge
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-video-games-cons ... nFlag=true

I went to see this machine, and here is my findings.

It is not working. system lights up but just flickers a light when you press the start
Ground pin on plug is broken off.
All locks are drilled out.
Duct tape is used to hold backpanel on for years and when removed it will take the paint off the backbox paint
Looks like it was badly repainted when she got it in 1990 - Receipt was still in coin box (old visa rub for 595+tax)
No paperwork at all.

Playfield looked good
Back glass looked good+

It is a shame because I like the look of this machine but I didn't take it as we could not come to an agreeable price.

Hope it does find a home as the seller is nice and it would be a good restore.

That's an awesome update, thanks for that! And welcome to the boards!

- Brock

underachiever

Nov 19, 2012
Waterloo, ON
meegis said:
heinekenlvr said:
Slugfest - $2000 - London
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/londo ... nFlag=true

Wow! $2K for a Slugfest??? I should put mine up for sale at that price. We could get a bidding war going :lol:
Id consider a slugfest, but not nearly at 2k.

Kind of makes you wonder who this is. They have an Attack from Mars playfield and a couple of Stern pinball cardboard boxes beside and under the machine. It is a nice looking cab but not a single pic of the playfield. You'd think some one asking 2K would post a ton more pics. Obviously, I know nothing about buying and selling.

GeneralZod

Nov 27, 2012
a.stebel said:
Kingston guy send me a list...

PINBALL LIST AND PRICES AS OF OCTOBER 2014
AVATAR ONLY 38 GAMES PLAYED ON IT. 5500.00 CASH
INDIANA JONES BY STERN 305 GAMES PLAYED 5600.00 CASH
TERMINATOR 3 410 GAMES PLAYED ON 4800.00
MONOPOLY 4800.00 HUO
PIRATES OF CARIBEAN 6400 OR B/O ONLY 350 GAMES PLAYED THESE ARE FROM MY OWN PERSONAL COLLECTION ALL UPGRADES AND FULL LED
DINER HUO MINT FULL LED 4600.
WHITE WATER 5500.00
JACKBOT 3800.
EARTHSHAKER MINT WITH SHAKER MOTOR 3850.00
WHIRLWIND 3500.
GLADIATORS 3200.
NBA FASTBREAK MINT 4200. HUO
BADCATS MINT FULL LED AND NEW PINSCORE DISPLAY,2800.
HOTSHOTS 1995.00
BAYWATCH HOME USE ONLY MINT. 3800.
WORLD CUP SOCCER MINT ALL LED LIGHTS 3800.
FRANKENSTEIN FULL LED 3850.
TERMINATOR 3 ROUTED FULL LED 3995.00
DIRTY HARRY 3600.
SOPRANOS HUO LED 5600.00
ELVIS GOLD STILL IN THE BOX ……………….
NASCAR AND ROCKY AND BULLWINKLE AND MANY OTHERS
ALSO MANY OTHERS CALL FOR MORE INFO
GUNS N ROSES CALL MINT SHOWROOM CONDITION
PLAYBOYS BALLY AND STERN ALSO AVAILABLE
BIG BUCK HUNTER PRO

Stay away from these guy's, or at least make sure you go and physically see the pin, play it and check everything out. I bought one that came as promised but the next deal he tried to screw me so exercise extreme caution.

cooke

Nov 14, 2012
London, Ontario
www.londonpinball.ca
underachiever said:
meegis said:
heinekenlvr said:
Slugfest - $2000 - London
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/londo ... nFlag=true

Wow! $2K for a Slugfest??? I should put mine up for sale at that price. We could get a bidding war going :lol:
Id consider a slugfest, but not nearly at 2k.

Kind of makes you wonder who this is. They have an Attack from Mars playfield and a couple of Stern pinball cardboard boxes beside and under the machine. It is a nice looking cab but not a single pic of the playfield. You'd think some one asking 2K would post a ton more pics. Obviously, I know nothing about buying and selling.

This is Tom Palmer ("Poolman" on maaca). He asks high prices for his games because THEY ARE THE HIGHEST QUALITY RESTORATIONS ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET.

Anyone who buys this Slugfest will be getting a game that works perfectly and looks amazing.

Never question the poolman.

underachiever

Nov 19, 2012
Waterloo, ON
cooke said:
underachiever said:
This is Tom Palmer ("Poolman" on maaca). He asks high prices for his games because THEY ARE THE HIGHEST QUALITY RESTORATIONS ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET.

Anyone who buys this Slugfest will be getting a game that works perfectly and looks amazing.

Never question the poolman.

I wondered if it might have been Tom's machine. He brought me my EBD. He was just reselling for a friend so it wasn't one of his resto's. I've seen his work. Dam good. Good luck with the sale poolman.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
DJdeadlyDALEK said:
How many times has this seller listed this Twister?
Not sure how many times, but it was listed this morning at $600. Emailed the seller, apparently she found a receipt stating she paid 2000 for it, and so she raised her price up to 1500.