• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

neo_geo

Aug 26, 2014
Montreal
Re:

brad808 said:
It's the same guy posting an ad that says "have to sell everything because of health reasons" and then makes another ad that says wanted pinball machines etc right after it.

LOL owned. If you ever want to fail in business, call this dude up and take notes. Your best bet :FP:

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I have never dealt with these guys in Kingston but have heard many bad stories that seem consistent with the different people I have spoken to. That's pretty shitty marketing tactic saying you are sick and have to sell everything and now they post up a WTB machines. Anyways, their prices are usually out to lunch and heard condition of games is very hit and miss or on par with Alouette Amusements.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

quarter grabber

May 29, 2013
Ottawa
Lol, all of the games he says has 300 plays, 400 plays were at the Ottawa show and I'm sure they had more plays on them just at that venue alone :FP:

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
Guy I met from the states drove up to Kingston for a "mint" pinball machine. Can't remember which one think it was wcs. He said it had tons of insert wear and raised inserts. Peice of junk that didn't even look like the pictures he sent him.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Too bad the place is in the middle of no-where. Get there quick before the snow flies and no-one can get there.
All in all it could be a good chance to get a donor pin to raffle off.
I saw the ad and thought the same thing about a F-14
fun game as long as it's 100%, would consider bad cats too. I have not play BC since my last visit to the now defunct pinball cafe.
Too bad there are no pics...