• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
based on all other ads, it seems he's moving to Michigan, and is going quick.

If only I had float money, Id make an offer on his lot.

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Re:

Williams Fan said:
I sold my CQ example to bstock for $2100, I could have easily got more but didn't as I knew he was looking for one for his first pin.

You definitely gave me a very fair and reasonable price Jason, and the game is still being enjoyed! Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Hammerhead said:

It could be or maybe seller is lazy to take pics of his game.

The Simpsons Pinball Party - $4500 --> $5000 --> $4750 --> $4500 --> $4250 and now --> $4000 - North York
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/city- ... nFlag=true

Even if there is flipper button wear or some playfield wear $4000 is not a bad deal for this game. Unless the seller has pissed too many potential buyers off that nobody is willing to bother anymore.

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
I'd have to say there is something wrong with the pin that the seller isn't disclosing.....even with having to deal with BS.....some pinhead out there would put up with major BS to score TSPP for this great price.

brad808

Feb 28, 2013
Brantford
Re: "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

Bigbossfan said:
I'd have to say there is something wrong with the pin that the seller isn't disclosing.....even with having to deal with BS.....some pinhead out there would put up with major BS to score TSPP for this great price.
I'm curious myself because it seems like a good deal. I would have snatched it up myself had I not just found a copy of tspp. Maybe he's had a lot more deals fall through than what we are aware of.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
Re:

brad808 said:
Bigbossfan said:
I'm curious myself because it seems like a good deal. I would have snatched it up myself had I not just found a copy of tspp. Maybe he's had a lot more deals fall through than what we are aware of.
What strikes me about this, is he has had an offer of $4000 from a member here, and it was turned down.

*scratches head*