• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
atariaction said:
yikes! will ask mfr date thanks

Don't worry too much and sorry if I am raising all kinds of concerns. Don't let a slightly less then perfect window stop you from buying such a great game. On another note, I think speedy (mike) might be selling his ACDC Premium too so you might wanna give him a quick shout too!

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
mwong168 said:
atariaction said:
yikes! will ask mfr date thanks

Don't worry too much and sorry if I am raising all kinds of concerns. Don't let a slightly less then perfect window stop you from buying such a great game. On another note, I think speedy (mike) might be selling his ACDC Premium too so you might wanna give him a quick shout too!

trust me i know lol. i have been pestering him for a month and he finally decided to keep it (bought a new train mod) said it is not going anywhere now. would have preferred a local transaction for sure!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I'd give him a quick call because the other night he mentioned he wanted to sell the POS :lol:

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
mwong168 said:
I'd give him a quick call because the other night he mentioned he wanted to sell the POS :lol:

Funny how things change quickly. I am now buying speedys and the other guy is cool with it. He likely has a buyer picking up from ottawa. He is a good guy and i vouch for him. If anyone wants this acdc jump on it. Bought nib and 1500 plays.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
I have left this guy a message as I have a friend looking for a project Xenon....
I'll update if I get a reply at that price I doubt it will last long in any condition...

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
There is a Xenon out in New Brunswick I'm planning on looking at this week. I head out there on Thursday. The guy is asking $1K, but I haven't seen it and selling pins in NB isn't so easy. The only issue would be bringing back to Ontario as my truck is loaded up to the gills with suitcases and kids.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-electronics/sain ... nFlag=true

Either way, I'll take pics and post them here. If I forget, please PM me.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Too bad it wasn't 2 weeks ago I just had 2 people go to the east coast on vacation and one of them was taking a truck (after stopping at the reserve cough,cough) and would have had ample room for a pin.

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
I went and checked out that JP listed three posts above. Holes drilled in the cab, no lock on the coin door, almost dead left flipper, missing rubbers, burnt lights and filthy. I'm sure there was more wrong with it as I couldn't get into the menu due to lack of a control system on the coin door (I'm assuming DE's are supposed to be there as well). Didn't even pull glass to check underneath the PF. Said he'd go to 2K.