• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS "Not Mine" Pinball Machines For Sale

atariaction

Dec 1, 2012
London, ON
stores.ebay.com
Williams Fan said:
Someone should grab that WPT...such a great game!

i have no time on wpt. i have space for one more machine and this one is intriguing. is it challenging? is it worth owning (for a while at least) and is $2900 a good price? seems pretty good!

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
I forget how much Starburst was sell off those World Poker Tours after the Championship they were featured at, does anyone remember?

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
atariaction said:
ok thanks. i read most of it. seems like some pros and some cons. prob worth owning for a while at least. $2900 sound pretty fair?

It is by faaar the deepest game under 3k.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
dipstick jimmy said:
meegis said:
Someone snagged that wpt before I sent off an email. Too bad

Sorry :(

It was one that I have considered for a while and since I sold TAF and TZ I had room for one more.
Don't be sorry, enjoy it! Hope you got a good deal.

Oct 10, 2013
Thornton, ON
meegis said:
dipstick jimmy said:
meegis said:
Someone snagged that wpt before I sent off an email. Too bad

Sorry :(

It was one that I have considered for a while and since I sold TAF and TZ I had room for one more.
Don't be sorry, enjoy it! Hope you got a good deal.

I am enjoying it so far. Its not HUO but it plays 100% and since I was quoted $2800 for a container WPT from Italy I figured this one was worth the price especially being local to inspect and pick up. The Seller Stan (Pinballed) was a really nice guy and played a few games with me to give me an idea of how it plays and strategies.