• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Introduce Yourself!

newguy

Nov 14, 2012
Barrie ON
Hi, I have the ocd :D I have been tagging along here for a while thought I would say hi. My favorite games are the later's dmd's.

Cheers

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
Hi Dave. Your OCD can't be that bad or you'd be calling it CDO with all the letters in the proper order like they belong. Seriously it's an OCC... Its a condition, not a disorder and welcome to the club. Hopefully your pinball knowledge is better then mine, cuz I could use all the help I can get.

Patrick

tommyv

Nov 16, 2012
Scarborough
I've been around for a while and have met a few of you at Starburst and Allentown; done deals with a couple of you. I'm another Scarborough guy, practically around the corner from Brewmanager.

I bought my first game about 10 years ago, Data East's Batman. Since then I've picked up a few more. I like rock and roll and comic books, you may notice a pattern in my current game list..

GNR
Kiss
BIBLE
Nugent
Elvis
Tommy
Batman
Dolly Parton
Rolling Stones (Bally)
TSPP
Wizard!
Captain Fantastic (although it's haunted and is never in working condition for very long)
Rock (major project. Good: it powers up. Bad: just about everything else)

Trying to figure out where to fit Metallica, Spiderman and the Dark Knight.

And that's me.

Tom

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Tom,
Welcome aboard! It is great that Walt (Brewmanager) and I are not alone in Scarborough after all.
Nice to hear of another collector in this part of the world. Cheers.
Scott

prock

Jul 15, 2013
Winnipeg
HI all.. I just found this forum the other day so I thought I should introduce myself before lurking too much. I'm from Winnipeg and purchased my first game last year (HS) and have been hooked ever since. Love everything the hobby has to offer and am glad to see there are a lot of helpful people on this forum. The only thing I regret is not getting into the hobby a long time ago!!!

Wayne

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
I realized I haven't introduced myself here yet. I'm Ben and I currently live in Timmins Ontario. I was born and raised Southern Ontario near the Guelph area. I can't wait to get back down there so I can be more involved in the pinball community, specifically TOPL.

I bought my first machine this year from a member on this site and I couldn't be happier. I've learned a lot since I've purchased it and I can't wait to get my second.

I just might be the resident enabler in Timmins (mwong watch out!), as since I've purchased my machine only a few months ago, I've corrupted 2 of my co-workers. One of them purchased a Williams Firepower, and the other bought the Black Rose that was listed for sale in Kapuskasing on Kijiji. I've got another co-worker who is also being tempted as we speak.

I am in Southern Ontario on a regular basis, and I hope that I'm able to come play some pinball with a few of you guys in the near future.

chris silver

Oct 30, 2013
Hawkesbury, On.
I'm Chris and I've been sober since yesterday. ;)

I enjoy walks in the park...... just kidding. There aren't any pinball machines in parks.

Its mwong168's fault that I'm here.

I'd basically say I'm from Brampton, my family lives in Cambridge and I'm out between Ottawa and Montreal in a town called Hawkesbury. I have a couple of pins. Life is good. ;)

pinball.customs

Apr 8, 2014
GTA
I'm pinball.customs, aka "REVOLUTION", aka Brock. :)

I created this account to keep my business antics and my PBRev administrative duties separate. Hopefully it doesn't confuse anyone! I just don't like advertising my parts sales under the "Revolution" account as quite frankly, that's not the reason I created this board (despite the belief of a choice few from the north east). And no, I will not be referring to myself in the 3rd person.. that's just weird. :lol:

- B

jlm33

Apr 26, 2014
Begles, France
Hi,

I am an overseas member... living in France, near Bordeaux. Soon 48.
Been playing pinball for 40+ years, but collection pins for only 2. Currently have 7 pins at home and patiently waiting for my Quetzal Captain Nemo and Predator. Will send pictures when they come.

My problems with pins is that I love them all, from EMs with short flippers to LCD display games... Oldest one in my current lineup is a 1966 Gottlieb Masquerade.
I have limited space (who doesn't??) and many pins in my wish list, so have to rotate my pins.
Pins no longer at home: LOTR, Zaccaria Black Belt, Space Mission, Star Jet, Road Show... and I forget a few.

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I am a new member to MAACA and to Pinball Revolution. I may be the only pinless member on both of these webforums. :(

In a million years I never thought my wife would agree to me having a pinball machine in the house, but she did. That's when my excitement started to build. I recently visited the Grand Opening of House Of Targ in Ottawa and had a great time. I had forgotten how much fun it was playing pinball! I've had a great time reading through the posts here and there (Maaca) and seeing some of the projects and rebuilds everyone is doing. There is such versatility in this hobby and it's just cool to be around like minded individuals that enjoy electronics and modding. The pinball community has been very welcoming even to a pinless novice like myself.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and I'll be lurking in the shadows for now. I'm still saving up my money for that very first pin. What pin? Unsure, but I think I'm coming close to making a decision.

FiftyQuid (Tim)

freeman

May 16, 2014
Detroit