• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Ikea Food

hippochrome

Nov 19, 2012
Ottawa
Was going to get a coffee at Tim Hortons, and decided to pull into Ikea instead

I paid $1.05 for unlimited coffee and breakfast (scrambled eggs, hash browns, and 2 sausages)....unbelievable!

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
luch said:
Was it served to you by a small monkey in a cream shurling fur trimmed coat ?

HAHAHA brilliant

Oh man, I remember back when the Starburst auctions were on Kipling.. we'd all meet up at Ikea for breakfast first. It was so gross.. but awesome at the same time.

*sniff* meeeeemmmorieees..

Grauwulf

Nov 14, 2012
Guelph, Ont
REVOLUTION said:
luch said:
Was it served to you by a small monkey in a cream shurling fur trimmed coat ?

HAHAHA brilliant

Oh man, I remember back when the Starburst auctions were on Kipling.. we'd all meet up at Ikea for breakfast first. It was so gross.. but awesome at the same time.

*sniff* meeeeemmmorieees..

I miss that. I miss a lot of things I used to get to do. lol

hippochrome

Nov 19, 2012
Ottawa
Aerostarz said:
The hotdogs are not the greatest but at 50 cents you could not go wrong.
Not sure how much they are these days?

Still 50cents...I think. Might be 75cents each. For $2 you get 2 hotdogs, and a pop (unlimited refills). Otherwise known as lunch for me!

For Hotdogs, Costco is the deal of the century.
I think its $1.50, and you get a really tasty hotdog the size of 4 Ikea dogs, plus the choice of all the toppings you could think of. AND a pop with unlimited refills! yum.

QN

Nov 19, 2012
Ottawa
hippochrome said:

I paid $1.05 for unlimited coffee and breakfast (scrambled eggs, hash browns, and 2 sausages)....unbelievable!

Even if the food is crap, if you like coffee and you have a dog, this deal is for you.

I've yet to set foot in the new Ikea, I don't have the 2hrs and the stamina to make it through.

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I don't work far and we occaisionally go there for lunch.
Meatball platter with fries or veg and even a bowl of soup and drink for not much more than $5!!!
They have a great salmon plate too.

Can't beat that.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
At Ikea it is actually $1.50 now for two hot dogs and a fountain drink and Costco is still $2.00 for big hot dog and fountain drink. From time to time Ikea would run specials on their meatball platter which is pretty tasty actually.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
mwong168 said:
At Ikea it is actually $1.50 now for two hot dogs and a fountain drink and Costco is still $2.00 for big hot dog and fountain drink. From time to time Ikea would run specials on their meatball platter which is pretty tasty actually.

What Costco you going to? All the ones I've been to in the last couple months the HD combo's are all $1.50... Maybe it's the Asian Rollback? :D

I miss Ikea tailgate before the SB auction.

D

Monkeybug

Nov 14, 2012
Stouffville, ON
hippochrome said:

How many Ikea products did you buy, winding your way back out of the maze?

hippochrome

Nov 19, 2012
Ottawa
Monkeybug said:
hippochrome said:

Very good point! Although the maze doesnt ever get me. I go in the exit and straight to the food, then straight out afterwards.

However, from time to time I wander over to AS-IS after lunch...and last week my 2 hotdogs/pop turned into an AS-IS $195 armchair I just had to have :roll:

http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/produ ... #/90251659

QN

Nov 19, 2012
Ottawa
hippochrome said:
Monkeybug said:
hippochrome said:

Very good point! Although the maze doesnt ever get me. I go in the exit and straight to the food, then straight out afterwards.

However, from time to time I wander over to AS-IS after lunch...and last week my 2 hotdogs/pop turned into an AS-IS $195 armchair I just had to have :roll:

http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/produ ... #/90251659

Did the urine stains come out? :?

SquidVicious

Nov 15, 2012
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Menace said:
mwong168 said:

What Costco you going to? All the ones I've been to in the last couple months the HD combo's are all $1.50... Maybe it's the Asian Rollback? :D

I miss Ikea tailgate before the SB auction.

D

+1 I was in costco in Burlington today 1.50 for the dog and drink