• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Canadian Public Pinball Tracker

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Good job for keeping this up to date Hammerhead

TwilightZone said:
Am I missing something? Just tried to view it and I don't see any games listed.

I just clicked it and works fine Duane. I think you might have to be signed into your Google+ account.

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Damn you, Mike! I tried to delete my post :FP: Just had to scroll to bottom to see the tabs. A bit different than I'm used to. Normally tabs are always present.

All is good. Nothing to see here :lol:

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
I was down at Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara this weekend, and I noticed they had a Star Trek Pro in the arcade (2 tokens for 3 credits if you're interested). Played a few games on it, and noticed that it already had issues-3 of the LEDs were out, one of the slings was firing randomly, the "punch it" switch must have been sticky (since it would sometimes fire a new ball right away), and at least once I had it either detect a drained ball while one was still in play, or not detect a ball draining. Most of those sound like switch/physical adjustment issues, but what got me was that this game couldn't have been there for very long...a couple months tops? Granted, at 60 days in you could have 1000 plays on there with less than 20 games a day, which at their pricing is 6 or 7 people swiping a card on it daily. Still, if this game was working this way after that long, I wonder how long it'd take to get really fucked up :)

I can totally buy the argument that games have to be in public for people to want them in their homes, but at the same time those games have to work!

Anyway, added it to the doc in case anyone is going to be out that way.

tkaye

Mar 17, 2013
Ancaster, On
Chris Bardon said:
I was down at Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara this weekend, and I noticed they had a Star Trek Pro in the arcade (2 tokens for 3 credits if you're interested). Played a few games on it, and noticed that it already had issues-3 of the LEDs were out, one of the slings was firing randomly, the "punch it" switch must have been sticky (since it would sometimes fire a new ball right away), and at least once I had it either detect a drained ball while one was still in play, or not detect a ball draining. Most of those sound like switch/physical adjustment issues, but what got me was that this game couldn't have been there for very long...a couple months tops? Granted, at 60 days in you could have 1000 plays on there with less than 20 games a day, which at their pricing is 6 or 7 people swiping a card on it daily. Still, if this game was working this way after that long, I wonder how long it'd take to get really fucked up :)

I can totally buy the argument that games have to be in public for people to want them in their homes, but at the same time those games have to work!

Anyway, added it to the doc in case anyone is going to be out that way.

Some kid prolly dumped a blue slushy in it and that's why it's messed...