• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Black Knight Sword of Rage LE

ad19col

Jan 28, 2022
Toronto
Lol - not making a living selling pinball machines my man. Hard to believe somebody would sell a mint Black Knight LE - topper - shooter rod for less than
$19-20…. At the end of the day if it doesn’t sell around that price I don’t sell it. No harm no foul and my brother continues to enjoy it. No rush to sell and not giving it away

ad19col

Jan 28, 2022
Toronto
Last Black Knight LE sold for $12.9 USD on Pinside - topper but no shooter rod.

To get that machine here it’s going to cost you just under $20k.

$12.9 x $1.37 current exchange rate = $17,673 x 1.13 hst when you declare it over the border = $19,970

We all know the LE’s are harder to come by here in Canada. Especially this game when you get it complete - almost impossible to find topper, shooter rod and in perfect shape. Anyone letting it go for less than $19 in my opinion is shorting themselves.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
If someone is selling something that is not priced right or within your budget just move along and let it sit. No sense in giving the seller a lecture on how supply and demand works. In past few years there have been a few people willing to over pay just so they can have certain titles right now. This is probably why everyone is looking for that next catch (or sucker). Also just because someone overpaid doesn't make that the new market price too.

I think people would enjoy this hobby more if they stopped looking at pinball like an investment.

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
What happened to the no price policing policy? There are a lot of guys on here with a lot of shit to say. This is why I chose not to list my game on here regardless of what I priced it at and what I really want for it. And I still had people commenting on an ad that was posted on Kijiji.

How about you either make an offer, you say good luck or you move on. There are lots of dealings that go on outside of this board, MAACA and Pinside so I wouldn't take whatever price "the last one sold for" on those sites as gospel. And as many others have stated, the market will decide if the price is right, not guys on here lecturing sellers. It's ridiculous to hear some of the comments from guys in this thread that I know personally particularly because I also know what you try to sell your games for and what you offer to others on games that you want to buy.

And to those comparing this to other games, just stop with that crap. It's not this, it's not that, blah, blah, blah. I can't stand Elvira and AIQ, I'm not a JP fan, I'm good with GZ and DP. And BK. To each his own.

Good luck with your sale!

Padre

Apr 18, 2022
Toronto
What happened to the no price policing policy? There are a lot of guys on here with a lot of shit to say. This is why I chose not to list my game on here regardless of what I priced it at and what I really want for it. And I still had people commenting on an ad that was posted on Kijiji.

How about you either make an offer, you say good luck or you move on. There are lots of dealings that go on outside of this board, MAACA and Pinside so I wouldn't take whatever price "the last one sold for" on those sites as gospel. And as many others have stated, the market will decide if the price is right, not guys on here lecturing sellers. It's ridiculous to hear some of the comments from guys in this thread that I know personally particularly because I also know what you try to sell your games for and what you offer to others on games that you want to buy.

And to those comparing this to other games, just stop with that crap. It's not this, it's not that, blah, blah, blah. I can't stand Elvira and AIQ, I'm not a JP fan, I'm good with GZ and DP. And BK. To each his own.

Well said Dino ...

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown

Wait… you sold a game???

• Haha
Reactions: Dino Z.