• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB: LOTR, AFM, SWDE, JM, NF, FT, Taxi, Safe Cracker

cdnpinballer

Nov 15, 2012
Looking for any pin(s) on my wish list:

Lord of the Rings
Attack from Mars
Star Wars Data East
Johnny Mnemonic
No Fear
Fish Tales
Taxi
Safe Cracker

Also looking for Goldeneye if you have one.

Please let me know any and all leads. I am located in Ottawa but can travel great distances.

Thanks

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Lee,

That is a tough list of pins to find right now. Travel required.
I have a couple of those pins but not for sale right now. Sorry. (unless silly pricing of course)
PM me please if there are any other machines that you are looking for. Thanks.

Cue Mike Wong "The Enabler" for the rest.

Happy hunting and good luck.

Scott

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
If it was $7900 with a new PF I would have bought it by now, but the fact it basically needs a new PF means you have to pay the 8K, then the 1K for a new PF and then all the time and effort to do the swap.

cdnpinballer

Nov 15, 2012
chris said:
hi i have a johnny in showroom near mint condition it looks like it just came out of the box and also a attack from mars availiable call me 613 561 6711

Sorry, I don't buy from scammers.

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
Are you looking for CQ??
The same guy I just bought my LOTR and SS from has a JM if you are interested.
I am very happy with the condition of my new machines and the JM looked to be in good shape as well.
I can get you the sellers number if you'd like.
Let me know,

Kyle

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
chris said:
hi i have a johnny in showroom near mint condition it looks like it just came out of the box and also a attack from mars availiable call me 613 561 6711

Keep buying from Alouette and jack up the prices when you bring it back to Kingston.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
chris said:

If you bought your Johnny Mnemonic from Alloutte did you check to make sure the data glove is still there? I hear they like to remove key parts prior to customers picking up their games. Good luck on your sale otherwise.

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
mwong168 said:
chris said:

If you bought your Johnny Mnemonic from Alloutte did you check to make sure the data glove is still there? I hear they like to remove key parts prior to customers picking up their games. Good luck on your sale otherwise.

ya think!!!!!

cdnpinballer

Nov 15, 2012
Thanks GG for the heads up on the CQ JM. I'm not interested in that one. I think at this point I am going to wait until Allentown to see what can be found there unless something local pops up. I need to clear some pins out of my gamesroom because I am out of space too. We'll see how that goes.

LOL @ Wong. Made me laugh out loud.

Hope you are all doing well out there in pinball land.....