• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Bram Stoker's Dracula

MapleSyrup

Jan 9, 2014
Toronto
Looking for a nice player's quality Drac. Don't care about cabinet fade or minor cabinet damage. Playfield is important though. I can handle any minor repairs from optos, switches, lamps etc... But major playfield restoration is beyond my ability. Looking for a nice playing machine with no insert problems, and no planking. Minor playfield wear is not a concern.

I don't need a pristine example, just a great shooter at a reasonable price.

Anybody looking to part with theirs??

Cheers
Ed

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Interesting pin choice. Tough game on the player, but rewarding when played well.
I need to go spend some more time playing Drano's. Will keep our eyes open for you.

Cue the "Enabler" Mike Wong. A little tough to locate, not impossible though.
Good luck in the hunt. It may take a bit to find one.

MapleSyrup

Jan 9, 2014
Toronto
I've enjoyed it every time I've played it. Even when it kicks my ass, it's still fun. Mist Multiball is one of the greatest mechanics ever in Pinball. I can't believe it hasn't been used more. Perhaps Stern will try it if indeed TWD is on the horizon. It would make a great wandering zombie effect!

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Nice. Good to hear. Testament to a good game is that it keeps "you" coming back for more. lol.
You have me "intrigued" now. I barely remember mist multiball to be honest. Time to go see it again.
Drano, I need a BSD lesson this week please when I come by to shuffle games and parts. IPDB reading time.

MapleSyrup

Jan 9, 2014
Toronto
Monkeybug said:
MapleSyrup said:
Mist Multiball is one of the greatest mechanics ever in Pinball. I can't believe it hasn't been used more.

Ever tried to fix a broken long range opto? That can be a real treat. ;)

I've heard as much elsewhere... I remain undaunted!

stiffler4444

Nov 20, 2012
Crystal Beach, Ontario
I've been looking for a while. Still kicking my own ass for selling years ago. True about the opto thing......and mist does have a tendancy to "stick" the balls together on occassion, which can be frustrating. Otherwise, amazing feature.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
I actually like that the mist can stick balls together-one of those things that can only happen in pinball when things are just that little bit of extra random. I've had the same thing happen on Spider-Man with the second Doc Ock multiball.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
WARLOCK said:
mwong168 said:
WARLOCK said:
Nice. Good to hear. Testament to a good game is that it keeps "you" coming back for more. lol.

You should play an Ironman Scott

Yup, a good machine Mike. I like BSD better though.
Williams pin. lol. Let's find the OP a game gents.

I've got both Scott, you can try them both and compare this Saturday. :mrgreen: