• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB: Alien Poker

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
I am looking for a nice 8+ original Alien Poker. Much like the one listed in December on kijijii
I would also consider a modded multi-ball version (that may be more played because who's gonna try modding a nice PF) if someone out there has one for sale.
I am currently awaiting a quote from ToPEC (as I know Dallas has at least 2 in the dungeon) but am not holding my breathe that it will be reasonable.
Brad
Delhi, Ontario

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
FYI
It's been over a month and still no reply from ToPEC. (I have sent reminder e-mails)
Is it just me?
Maybe a in person visit is required?
Maybe they have to see the cash?

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Looking for some input on this idea.
One of my local 'pinheads? pinbuddies?' was by my workplace today.
He suggested that I call Sunburst/Pladium and put in a request for Alien Poker with the sales department as they take pins in on trade for new machine purchases. He thinks they even keep a list of what some customers may have in their collections.
It sounds pretty good to me even though a direct sale would put more money in a sellers pocket.

Just wondering if any of you have done this and if you got the desired results.
Brad

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I've heard of others doing this in the past. The only thing I can say is when they find the game you're after, you're going to pay retail for it and tax on top for the privilege.

D

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Unfortunately Daves' is a bit too far gone for me.
By the time a CPR playfield and backglass get released it would cost more than the machine is worth. Not to mention the cabinet. I can just as easily give money to my wife if I never want to see it again.
I keep thinking it would be a nice prospect for the multi-ball mod. Better to try it on a less than stellar example if things go bad.
Also, better to have someone who has done the mod to hire to do the work if my repair guy doesn't want to tackle it.

Brad