• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Williams IJ and a LOTR

Mike Grady

Feb 19, 2015
Windsor,Ontario
Hi I am new to the site and looking to buy one or both of these machines.Wondering if anyone knew of these being available anywhere and are in decent shape.
Thanks for any info in advance.
Mike

FastEd

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Hi Mike,

Welcome to the site! Are you new to the hobby as well?

I know there was a LOTR for sale in Windsor a couple of weeks ago, not sure if it has sold already.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I think bigbossfan (aka Reg) is thinking about selling his Williams IJ. I got to see and play it last week when I stopped by his place after snowboarding at Blue. The playfield is very nice and the boards look pretty clean although I did notice a flasher above his idol was locked on so we pulled the bulb out for now. Looks like a tip transistor needs to be replaced and Reg only gets his games worked on by Menace. It is a very nice example overall and the cab is not faded like most I have seen for sale lately.

Anyways, Reg is a very nice and honest seller so deal with confidence if you two end up talking regarding his machine.

Mike Grady

Feb 19, 2015
Windsor,Ontario
Thank you for the info and yes new to the pinball seen but loved playing for 35 years ..Any chance to let me know how to contact these people?

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Mike,
Welcome aboard. You are in the right place.
Send a PM (Private message) on this site to bigbossfan. (aka Reg) Good guy.
Or PM Mike Wong for any further questions. It is a great hobby and it is easy to connect with people.
All the best.
Scott

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
Yes Mike, welcome to the addiction. You have tons of pins that come up for sale right across the river in Detroit. you can find pretty much anything there eventually.

Mike Grady

Feb 19, 2015
Windsor,Ontario
Thanks for the help everyone.Will get on this tomorrow just hoped on website to see if I received any replys and was happy to see a few.Thanks again for the help and looking forward to picking everyones brains about different games.