• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Who’s got $100,000 to spare?

KING BLING !

May 12, 2020
Ottawa

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
No mention of included shipping. Seller put shipping at 1$ as a placeholder. Really depends on buyer’s location and will vary wildly.

2 x 40’ containers won’t even fit all the games - but almost. Shipping costs in these post-pandemic times would be insane. No idea of condition unless you actually go inspect 170 games - add doesn’t state they are all 100% working.

You’d likely be around 175k CAD. This averages 10k+ per game. Not all games are worth that much and condition again is the question mark. All games would need conversion to North American power.

Even as a group buy it would be likely a money losing proposition.

Container buys: at best - player’s condition. At worst - total project/basket case with damage or missing parts. Google is your friend.

This is more likely an opportunity to steer clear, not jump in! ;)

Last edited:

Pin_Fandango

Dec 29, 2020
Ottawa
170 games?
For $175 k?

I really cant see how is that a money losibg proposition.

There are 2 collector edition Ts4 in the package and 2 Le or one, cant remember.

Some elbow grease and you are well beyond your initial expense and some more.

This is a deal at 100k in my opinion.

Reactions: IVPinball

Joker19

Aug 1, 2021
Gatineau
I think on pinside they talk about the guy running it and known for bait and switch and not being too legit.... lots of money to throw overseas.

Jordan B

Sep 8, 2015
Vernon, BC
This is the same Italian seller who has been shipping containers to the Pacific Northwest buyers group for years. Looks like he's trying to cash out once and for all. My guess it it goes for 500k ++

pingod

Dec 14, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
5% in Alberta, just saying. Could save some money that way.
Of course I don't have room for three shipping containers of games though.
Good price so far but I see it going for 500,000 plus.