• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

What (You did in Pinball) This Week!

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
This is the thread about what you just did today in the pinball world!
What did you do in pinball? How great is it? You know it is amazing? Tell us all!

Perry L

Mar 17, 2016
In the hills Mono
Hi all
I installed a colour2dmd into my TWD thanks to Dino Z and cleaned and waxed my lineup for summer. I’m going out now to see if I can put my initials on one. :)

Reactions: WARLOCK

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I installed translucent rubbers and colored post sleeves and flipper rubbers on my Foo Fighters Premium and Tilt shooter rod all from Eddie at pinballleds.ca

PXL_20230515_120929327.jpgPXL_20230517_024450975.jpg

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
4 screws and plugging in one connector for power and another network to node board :cool:

Topper looks great like rest of your game!
The instruction booklet for installation was really amusing - complete overkill. One of the pages was an image of the machine and it said, "your topper is now installed" lol.

I definitely needed a few beers when it was all done!

Pinballer

May 16, 2013
Etobicoke
Last week I got a dead cpu board up and running for a System 11 Police Force. The game had seen some minor battery corrosion and also replaced two chips along with cleaning up some traces. This game had been sitting in a basement and had probably not been played for at least 10 years.

Pinballer

May 16, 2013
Etobicoke
My Police Force project game had burnt out plasma screen displays (System 11B). So I ordered a set of LED screen displays from Wolffpac. This is a kit where you add all the supplied components to the boards and do your own soldering. Put this together this long weekend, assembly took about 4 hours and am pleased that they work well. As a bonus it was shipped through USPS then Canada Post and did not have to pay duty. Total cost was $194 US including postage.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Well, I walked through my shop and @ "Bluffs" where people play weekly.
No one shows up to buy the pins they say they will buy; and that is fine.

So, we then play pinball weekly and enjoy it as we should do so.
We consider this a hobby and a passion that is for fun. Enjoy!

Last edited: