• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Underrated pins?

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
I will second Junkyard as underrated, however I have only logged a few arcade hours on it (at PHOF and Pin Parlour in PA) so I'll take Veng's word for it that it's a dud in a decent sized collection. It is the game that signed Barry Oursler's death warrant at Williams...his last game before getting turfed I believe.

Had a nice, super clean example of JY at Allentown this year in one of the "booths"...priced at 3800 I think. Money better spent elsewhere.

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
spiroagnew said:
Had a nice, super clean example of JY at Allentown this year in one of the "booths"...priced at 3800 I think. Money better spent elsewhere.

The reason most JY's are in this condition is because it is a dog (hence not much play), which is unfortunate as there could have been so many cool things done with that theme.

D

cdnpinballer

Nov 15, 2012
I'll have a Junkyard setup on free play at the Ottawa show in September so people can form an opinion for themselves.

As for underrated pins I would say WCS94 is still super underrated. So much going on in that pin.