• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND TRON Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Jul 30, 2014
Ottawa
Looking to buy a TRON Pro. Not much of a mod guy so let's just say I am not exactly looking in the $7,000 "blinged out" price point here, though I'm willing to pay for a nice example.

Can deal anywhere between Toronto-Ottawa-Montreal.

Let me know what you've got. References available upon request

monty

Jul 30, 2014
Ottawa
lol - just put that out there because i don't buy in the GTA and people may be hesitant to hold a pin for a long-distance buyer. call my references!!!

and i would argue that finding someone to let go of a Tron *is* harder than finding gainful employment!

monty

Jul 30, 2014
Ottawa
Going to be tough to find one not modded that is HUO

not opposed to mods and not looking for an un-modded Tron. i should be clear in that - i am willing to pay for a nice example. an Eli ramp kit would be awesome.

what i AM opposed to is paying $ for $ in mods added - not looking in the $7,000+ price range here.

meegis

Mar 18, 2013
Woodbridge
not opposed to mods and not looking for an un-modded Tron. i should be clear in that - i am willing to pay for a nice example. an Eli ramp kit would be awesome.

what i AM opposed to is paying $ for $ in mods added - not looking in the $7,000+ price range here.
Fair enough. Guess I read into it a little too much.

Good luck on the hunt.

thewebexpert

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Almonte, Ontario
Going to be tough to find one not modded that is HUO
I could not resist just doing two simple mods... the arcade mod (the one where you do it yourself, and program the chip, so much fun) and the sticker from pinball customs for the recognizer gate .... good luck on the hunt, there was a bunch for sale in the 6k range last year ..

Status
Not open for further replies.