• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Tron Pro Price Check ?

KING BLING !

May 12, 2020
Ottawa

thewebexpert

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Almonte, Ontario
8800 with all of those mods seems like an amazing price, I have seem them go for more recently .... i would not sell mine for 8800 but I love mine... except for a small crack on one of the rams -sigh-

Reactions: Steph

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
This particular one is in BC, I assume it would be worth the same aorund here? Thanks again for the response and link.

Assuming you have all the same mods as the BC seller and I would agree with Derek above that I would think a Tron Pro with all those mods is worth a bit more too. I've known some go for as high as $9500 with the same "$2200 in mods" and another one without Eli ramps but static coloured EL wire sell for $8500 locally.

The main mods would be the Eli ramps because it might be hard to get or no longer available from pinbits? The arcade mod is another pricey one too at $300usd if you can find it. Same thing for the Hallmark light cycles as I remember when I got my first Tron back in 2012 they were like $10-15 tops a piece. I bought a Tron last year from a good friend which didn't have them and I paid close to $140cdn shipped combined for both from two different ebay sellers.

KING BLING !

May 12, 2020
Ottawa
8800 with all of those mods seems like an amazing price, I have seem them go for more recently .... i would not sell mine for 8800 but I love mine... except for a small crack on one of the rams -sigh-
Only ever was lucky enough to play one at Pinball Ottawa show for maybe 5 mins but it was REALLY fun to play.

RJW

Nov 16, 2012
Woolwich, ON
Assuming you have all the same mods as the BC seller and I would agree with Derek above that I would think a Tron Pro with all those mods is worth a bit more too. I've known some go for as high as $9500 with the same "$2200 in mods" and another one without Eli ramps but static coloured EL wire sell for $8500 locally.

The main mods would be the Eli ramps because it might be hard to get or no longer available from pinbits? The arcade mod is another pricey one too at $300usd if you can find it. Same thing for the Hallmark light cycles as I remember when I got my first Tron back in 2012 they were like $10-15 tops a piece. I bought a Tron last year from a good friend which didn't have them and I paid close to $140cdn shipped combined for both from two different ebay sellers.
Lol, thats nuts, I remember seeing a whole bin of those light cycles on clearance for $5/piece back when I had my Tron.

KING BLING !

May 12, 2020
Ottawa

The one being presented to me is a "bare bones" Pro but HUO. Thanks again all for info!

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
Like @mwong168 said, the ELI makes a big difference for me. That game in BC is more than 'priced to sell', IMHO.

At 8800 it's a steal because it's got all the desirable mods: Eli, mini arcade, Hallmark cycles, Flynn's and HookedonPinball pops.. only things missing are the Pinbits (slingers) fluorescent plastics. Even adding shipping (approx. 2-300$ site to site), it still works price wise.

I certainly value my game as worth more, but as @luch would say, condition is king!

Edited: are you looking at that game (link below)? If that's the one, it doesn't have ELI or the 3D translite.. great looking game, less desirable because it's missing those things. I like the 'girls' translite, don't care for the 'Clu' one, but really, the uniqueness of the 3D translite makes it a must. It does look fantastic with cointakers' behind it!!

Last edited: