• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Toronto Blue Jays Thread: 2016

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
I've been in Nashville for a week and been going through Jay's withdrawl. Keeping tabs on the games via the SN live game tracker just isn't as satisfying! Nice to see them lay the smackdown on KC!

D

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
It's getting tough to keep the faith... Where we haven't a had winning streak longer than 6 games all year and now with this slump's timing it's frustrating to watch. This past weekend I had to walk away and do something else for 2 of the 3 games as I just couldn't take watching the defensive collapse... It's one thing to have the starters AND the offence struggle, but when the defence tanks too I can't sit by and watch.

Here's hoping they can figure the Ray's out and win both road series out west.

D

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Well that was a fun weekend. I went down with a group of 9 on Friday night for the 9-0 win. It didn't look good when Osuna gave up a couple in the 9th on Sunday but the boys came through and the wild card is looking pretty likely at this point.

How much fun would a rematch with the Rangers be if they can win the wild card game? Although the Red Sox have tied them for best record at this point.

7 games to go, it's going to be a tense week. I guess I need to stop at the beer store on the way home tonight!

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Oh man, last night was a nail-biter. Glad they pushed through, blank canvas to work from now... let's hope they paint a pretty picture!

D

stiffler4444

Nov 20, 2012
Crystal Beach, Ontario
Was at the game on Tuesday...never felt so much energy in my life! Exact opposite the next morning as I crawled out of bed for work at 5:30am.......didn't get home until 1:30am.....