• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Top 10 posters

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Top 10 pbrev posters:

I have tracked some stats since February for Pinball Revolution when it was 3 months old. (I am a math guy)
I have shared these stats with a few friends in that time period about once a month for the last 3 months.

Here are the findings:

#1 - Mike Wong - 629 posts
#2 - Revolution - 597 posts
#3 - Vengeance - 536 posts
#4 - Drano - 524 posts
#5 - Menace - 356 posts
#6 - Warlock - 257 posts
#7 - Chris Bardon - 234 posts
#8 - Frolic - 224 posts
#9 - Tim S. - 216 posts
#10 - Brewmanager - 196 posts

Those are the stats as of today after figuring it all out "old school" through the members list postings.

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
My comments based on these stats so far are:

In this Top 10 list:

We have 2 "veteran" pinball guys here. (Menace and Revolution)
We have 2 "TOPL" pinball guys here. (Vengeance and Chris Bardon)
We have 2 "new" guys here. (Frolic and Tim)
We have a Mississauga/Etobicoke (west-ender) guy here. (Drano)
We have a Scarborough (east-ender) guy here. (Brewmanager)

We have a Wongneau here. (Mr. Enabler)
We have a Warlock here. (Well, that's me)

That is a pretty diverse group of 10 individuals across the pinball spectrum.

Trevor H

Nov 15, 2012
Scott if we did the math on who posts at the craziest hours and sleeps the least, you would win!

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
I feel almost as honoured as when I appeared in the top 10 pinside thumbs-up list :). :D

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 800

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
frolic said:
I feel almost as honoured as when I appeared in the top 10 pinside thumbs-up list :). :D

Pretty cool!
But Markmon was on that list too... so I'd take it with a grain of salt :D

Now go and powdercoat somethin will ya?

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
Trevor, Thanks and "yes" my hours for work and posting are crazy. I will take that award. More sleep seems to have enabled me to be a tad more sane.
Chris, I should spend some more time reading up on pinside I guess. Nice.
Adam, I know you are a veteran. I am not going to be the resident definition guy. lol
Brock, with more sleep, (and sanity) correct, this new feeling of "rare" boredome sets in. Hence a list. I can't work on pins @ this hour in my house.
Squid, Yup, I know Tim and Chris are in topl. As with Adam's comment, I was trying to be clever in my analysis, but fell a tad short @ 1:45am. Sigh.
Drano, I guess if I am bored, I really should do some more reading up late at night then.

I just thought it would be interesting everyone. I am sure the list will change over time.

superjackpot

Nov 19, 2012
Mississauga, ON
WARLOCK said:
I am a math guy

You want to compile some interesting stats? Incorporate the time the posts were made. Compile a top ten list of posters during M-F 9am-5pm, outside of 9-5, on weekends, on stat holidays and so on. Perhaps a graph of who is online using similar criteria would be interesting as well.

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON
superjackpot said:
WARLOCK said:
I am a math guy

You want to compile some interesting stats? Incorporate the time the posts were made. Compile a top ten list of posters during M-F 9am-5pm, outside of 9-5, on weekends, on stat holidays and so on. Perhaps a graph of who is online using similar criteria would be interesting as well.

As long as my employer and wife don't see it. :)

frolic

Nov 19, 2012
Tdot
probably true of any forum, or the internet as a whole... scary to think of the collective loss of productivity.

I work from home in my own business, so I'm accountable to no one except myself, so as long as I meet my goals I can dog it all day long, but I know there are lots of people working for the man out there :).

WARLOCK

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
The Bluffs, Scarborough
I work for myself as well. I work strange hours all the time. You are accountable to yourself, however;
I spent most of this whole weekend in an office at a computer doing my job nonstop.

Time for family dinner, and to get outside and launch some fireworks.