• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Tilt London

Wizards Den

Apr 18, 2014
Whitby
pinballleds.ca
Hi Guys,

Let's not trash a place like Tilt when business's all over the world have been suffering during these crazy times. The machines at tilt will be worked on and Evan is a great guy and needs everyone's support. Not only in London but in the Toronto locations. I know how hard it is to maintain the machines and when your trying to get a new location up and running smoothly it takes a bit of time. I have been down at the place and it is impressive and wish them nothing but success.

Keep on enjoying this great hobby and if you need pinball parts just visit our Canadian Store at : pinballleds.ca

We carry all types of leds and rubbers to include our exclusive matrix line.

Attachments

• legboltsblack.png
    legboltsblack.png
    146.2 KB · Views: 1
  • rubberringsallcolors.jpg
    rubberringsallcolors.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 1
  • plungertipall.jpg
    plungertipall.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 1
  • williamscoindropplateblue.jpg
    williamscoindropplateblue.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1
  • LEGPALL.jpg
    LEGPALL.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 0
  • rubberfeetall.jpg
    rubberfeetall.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 1

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
Hi Guys,

Let's not trash a place like Tilt when business's all over the world have been suffering during these crazy times. The machines at tilt will be worked on and Evan is a great guy and needs everyone's support. Not only in London but in the Toronto locations. I know how hard it is to maintain the machines and when your trying to get a new location up and running smoothly it takes a bit of time. I have been down at the place and it is impressive and wish them nothing but success.

No one is "trashing" them. I simply posted what's working and what wasn't. As for the suffering during these crazy times... they just opened less than a month ago. You can't blame covid for half the machines not working. They were busy as hell on a Wednesday night, at least 100 people in there at 6pm.

I wish them well too, and I'll go back a second time to see if things improve.

Flipper Ripper

Nov 16, 2020
Windsor
Yah no one is trashing the place. There is a lot of constructive feedback here. We discussed things they did well and what needs work. If Tilt doesn't like that kind of feedback, then they will not succeed. I love the idea of Tilt and I went...if I go again and it's the same...guess what? They lost a customer. Is that what Tilt wants? If Tilt ignores customer concerns then it's not "crazy times", it was ignoring feedback. I speak for myself and say I WANT them to succeed, hence bringing up things that need tweaking. I'm forgiving and will give Tilt another chance, but others may not, and first impressions are important in a business.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
I want to go.
I just don't want to go play a bunch of trashed Machines, especially that my wife is not in to.
I would rather be there for a half hour or more before my wife wants to leave.

It has to be worth the hour plus drive each way to me.

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
There are a lot of arcade games besides the pins, should be something there to keep your wife entertained for a half hour.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Wife seems keen to tomorrow.
Should I park at the market garden for the best rate?
Been a while since I have been downtown.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
I got out today (sunday).scored free street parking out front.
Many, many games.
Some did have some flipper stuck issues. (Flipper football, TNA) CV ringmaster didn't rise bit it played around it. HMM was missing a ball?

Funny how people just leave games part way through.
Arcade games needed credits. Many were not in free play.
I guess not everyone knows to just start again to get a 1 player game.
Otherwise nice, clean.

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
I got out today (sunday).scored free street parking out front.
Many, many games.
Some did have some flipper stuck issues. (Flipper football, TNA) CV ringmaster didn't rise bit it played around it. HMM was missing a ball?

Funny how people just leave games part way through.
Arcade games needed credits. Many were not in free play.
I guess not everyone knows to just start again to get a 1 player game.
Otherwise nice, clean.

Sounds like the lineup changed. Might have to make another trip in a month or two.

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
I saw: gold wings, Heavy Metal meltdown, f14, CV, Total Nuclear Annihilation, Austin powers flipper football, firepower, family guy tron, Metallica (pro?), , TotAN, star trek (prem?), TMNT (de), baywatch, space jam, wheel of fortune, I am sure I missed a few.
Baby pac man (hybrid, better than granny and the gators)
Really want to put some time in on black tiger when it has credits.

I did enjoy the side table cocktail tables. Even at 64 in 1 it was good for my wife to see how the screen flipped for P2, gave her an idea of if she would be leaning over it to play, gave her a good feel. Pretty sure she still wants a full upright multi.
Place had 2 dual shooters, no sit down head to head driver (only pole position upright).
The DE cabs took oddly deep when next to other games.

Last edited:

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Yup. The super open feeling TNA with a wonky right flipper.
The scoring digitals look cheap with the screen. The cab looked a bit off in the row, but so did the data easts all sitting higher.
For a Spooky I like Domino's better.

Last edited:

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
With the holidays fast approaching I may have time to travel to London.
Weather permitting.
Anyone have an idea of the current lineup?

MTEAHAUS

Mar 27, 2021
london
Just made my first visit yesterday (even though I own a business right around the corner!!). Was a lot of fun. Played all the machines except a couple that were not operational. Godzilla was great. Loved the TNA, probably my favourite. CV was kind of bland, looks great but not much flow. My all-time favourite pin, Firepower was set-up so slow that it was not fun at all. Remember playing this in the 90's and it was always blindingly fast. Same for the Kiss pin, set-up very slow and not much fun. The newer pins were faster and more fun. Spent a lot of time plunging balls from previous players who put up a 4 player game and left after 1 ball on player 1. Kind of annoying but hey, it's free-play. I'm sure that if it wasn't free-play, no one would leave the machine until the balls are played. All in all, my wife and I had a great 3 hours. For $5, its a steal imo. Even if you play just one pin for 2 hours, $5 is a bargain.