• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Tilt London

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Need some posted reviews.
Just as close to me as Pin-Up.
I find Pin-Ups basement location just feels sketchy/dive bar.

It's all about titles. I only stay as long as my wife is entertained.
The popcorn will help.

cuebert

Sep 7, 2018
Smithville
pinball shenanigans posted a walk through on youtube -
have not watched - just know he posted about it

Flipper Ripper

Nov 16, 2020
Windsor
Went there on the weekend. Was looking forward to playing TOTAN and Cirqus Voltaire for the first time ever. I drove about 2 hours with the sole intention of playing those two games. I saw Cirqus right when you walked in and the flippers weren't working. So big let down, but that's okay because TOTAN was the one I was REALLY looking forward to. I found it, it was turned off...oh oh...Turned it on myself. Wasn't working, bunch of errors. I said to myself, well...I won't let that ruin the day, so lets play some of these other pins. They were all pretty rough, some other ones didn't quite work (Baywatch, Monopoly to name a few), so I was pretty disappointed. The place looks awesome though, friendly staff, great effort. The bar is well decorated, food was good, other games were fun. The basketball game (Slam Jam) needs 3 or 4 basketballs instead of two. The bar was well decorated. The walls around the place had awesome posters and the washrooms also had cool posters. I didn't really get a chance to play many arcades and didn't get a chance to sit at the booths with consoles. Overall, great place, just wish they would maintain their pins. I also played Deadpool and Star Wars at Rec Room in London and those two pins were in rough shape too, so maybe arcades can't really maintain them.

• Wow
Reactions: cuebert

Fleetwood mIkea

Sep 13, 2017
Milton
Sounds like those pins were moved from the Toronto location to London. Both CV and TOTAN were in great shape here, mind you that was a while ago, so maybe it’s an issue of getting the techs to the London location?

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
I've considered opening up something in my area... of course funds make that hard to do. I'd keep the machines working though. Cabin Fever's machines work well in Toronto. Tilt in Toronto were mediocre. Zed80's were sub par. Bummer to hear Tilt in London, we're going up there in a few weeks and were planning to go there.

Flipper Ripper

Nov 16, 2020
Windsor
I've considered opening up something in my area... of course funds make that hard to do. I'd keep the machines working though. Cabin Fever's machines work well in Toronto. Tilt in Toronto were mediocre. Zed80's were sub par. Bummer to hear Tilt in London, we're going up there in a few weeks and were planning to go there.
Me too! In Kingsville specifically. Maybe one day, one of us will do it!

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
No, one of my buddies went.
CV is only partially working, ToTAN is still down.
Not interested enough in what is left to drive the hour plus each way.

Flipper Ripper

Nov 16, 2020
Windsor
Try the pong table.
I have had some positive feedback on it.
Pin Up has the same table, but better set up, you can sit on bar stools and play pong, where the one at Tilt is lower to the floor and I don't remember if I was hunched over or they had smaller stools to sit on.

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
Went there on Wednesday evening. Place was pretty busy, played most of the machines.

Here's a rundown on things that didn't work properly!

Gold wings didn't start at all
F14 upper flipper didn't work
Tmnt missing 2 balls,
Monopoly missing 3 balls
Circus Voltaire worked but very weak flippers, if you hit the ramp/loops dead on it was playable.
Family guy, small upper flipper sticking alot of the time
Baby Pacman right flipper weak, left flipper "machine gun flips" - likely broken hold portion on the coil.
Tales of the Arabian knights off
Heavy metal worked but extremely unlevelled to the left - comically so.
Shaq turned off

Other machines worked reasonably well, if quite dirty.

I didn't think to check pinballmap before going. Right next door is Holy Diver, they have Medieval Madness, No Good Gofers and Iron Maiden. Down the street is Richmond Tavern which has Attack from Mars, Star Trek and Terminator 3. If I go that way again with just my wife, I'll check those two places out as well.

Hammerhead

Nov 16, 2012
Melbourne
I didn't think to check pinballmap before going. Right next door is Holy Diver, they have Medieval Madness, No Good Gofers and Iron Maiden. Down the street is Richmond Tavern which has Attack from Mars, Star Trek and Terminator 3. If I go that way again with just my wife, I'll check those two places out as well.

Don't bet on Pinballmap being 100% correct, I haven't updated those locations in over a year.

MTEAHAUS

Mar 27, 2021
london
Went there on Wednesday evening. Place was pretty busy, played most of the machines.

Here's a rundown on things that didn't work properly!

Gold wings didn't start at all
F14 upper flipper didn't work
Tmnt missing 2 balls,
Monopoly missing 3 balls
Circus Voltaire worked but very weak flippers, if you hit the ramp/loops dead on it was playable.
Family guy, small upper flipper sticking alot of the time
Baby Pacman right flipper weak, left flipper "machine gun flips" - likely broken hold portion on the coil.
Tales of the Arabian knights off
Heavy metal worked but extremely unlevelled to the left - comically so.
Shaq turned off

Other machines worked reasonably well, if quite dirty.

That seems pretty bad for a new place. I was hoping that they'd be able to maintain the games. The Holy Diver is no longer open I believe. At least the pins are out of the window, have been since Covid hit last year. AFM is still at The Richmond.
d

Smokezz

Apr 29, 2019
Kingsville, ON
That seems pretty bad for a new place. I was hoping that they'd be able to maintain the games. The Holy Diver is no longer open I believe. At least the pins are out of the window, have been since Covid hit last year. AFM is still at The Richmond.
d

Yeah, definitely wasn't great. The Toronto location was much better. Hopefully they get their shit together by the time I go there again.