• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

The Six Stages of Pinball Collecting (plus Vengeance mode)

medvet

Nov 28, 2012
Ottawa
Re: The Six Stages of Pinball Collecting (plus Vengeance mo

Vengeance said:
DRANO said:
so... at what stage do you start buying multiples of the same machine in order to "upgrade" an existing and perfectly nice example with a slightly better one? :FP:

Been there done that :FP:

Amen. I think the worst I have done was 3 of the same to make the perfect machine and have too many doubles still waiting to work on! :roll: I was in Stage 5 for too many years :FP: and finally reached Stage 6 over the last year and a half and actually sold a few but am slipping back into 5 :oops: . Have 3 machines coming in soon.

How to deal? I just decided to stop counting how many again and follow Adam by building a VW Bug and Pinball Workshop and play area in the backyard. :lol:

Now just to suck up to my pinball guy friends again and move the rest of the 25 sys 11 still in the basement of the old house......pizza and beer anyone???? ;) ;)

brewmanager

Nov 14, 2012
Scarborough, ON

Oh man - I'm a huge system 11 fan - I would drive all the way to Ottawa to help you move them, as long as I got to play all of them too!

Unfortunately there's a little voice that keeps me from slipping all the way into stage 5....and I want to stay married, so I listen.

jooky

Nov 18, 2012
Mississauga, ON

This thread scares me. I'm comfortably in Stage 3. It feels a little like an AA meeting in here!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto

jooky said:
This thread scares me. I'm comfortably in Stage 3. It feels a little like an AA meeting in here!

Disneys-Wreck-It-Ralph1.jpg