• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Thanks, G-Man!

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
HUGE thanks to my buddy (and fellow ACHA member) G-Man Glenn for the smooth transaction on his sweet, sweet Centaur II :)

Looking forward to eventually converting this beauty into a plain 'ole Centaur one day (any resources on how to do so out there?)

Thanks also to Scott for the assist :D

- B

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
REVOLUTION said:
HUGE thanks to my buddy (and fellow ACHA member) G-Man Glenn for the smooth transaction on his sweet, sweet Centaur II :)

What is the ACHA club and are they accepting applications at the moment? :lol:

juandylan

Nov 18, 2012
Thorold
Congrats Brock. I was hoping trying to grab that machine too. I should have known I was out of the running when I never got anymore email responses. Ive been shut out on three machines in the past couple of days. Just got another, "Sorry, just sold" email 5 minutes ago.

If you ever are looking to move the Centaur II, give me a shout.

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
juandylan said:
Congrats Brock. I was hoping trying to grab that machine too. I should have known I was out of the running when I never got anymore email responses. Ive been shut out on three machines in the past couple of days. Just got another, "Sorry, just sold" email 5 minutes ago.

Wait.. you sent me emails? To what email address? I never got anything

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon
juandylan said:

Yes, that was my bad. Sorry Dylan. I was juggling a lot of emails and I did let your last one fall through the cracks. Should have let you know a sale was pending.

Only now did I put 2 and 2 together when I saw the name "dylan" in your username. :FP:

Anyway, just wait a month or two... :D