• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Thanks Adriano

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
I had the pleasure of meeting Adriano late last week. He stopped in at my restaurant on the way back from the Detroit Auto show. He was a super guy (I don't care what mwong says ;) ). I bought 5 sets of mirror blades from him and sat with him and his work crew as they ate. It was great to finally have someone around my place that enjoys talking pinball (PhantomGirl is still very new...).
I hope that he vouches for me as well as Elliot once did. It is rewarding to finally begin to add faces to names.
I want to extend the invitation out to any PinballRevolution member to stop by Bubi's (I hope Adriano can vouch for the restaurant as well) anytime you are on a pilgrimage for pinballs south of the border; perhaps on the way to Allentown, MPE etc. I am always there and more than likely Nakia is too. We may pick your brain, but at least your stomachs will be full!

Thanks again and looking forward to meeting more of you in the future!

Kyle

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Yep, Drano sent a bunch of of pics of his time @ Bubi's... Food looked delish, and hope to stop in next time I'm down in your neck of the woods.

D

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Hey Kyle,
My crew and I had a lot of fun meeting you guys. Bubi's was awesome... still working to get the garlic taste out of my mouth YUM!
I was especially happy that you were abel to sit with us for some time and chat pinball. You need to enable a few more local Windsor folk and grow a larger pinball presence out there ;)

I'll definitely be stopping in anytime I'm in the area.

Thanks for the shout out!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
The food did looked delicious in the pics and everyone appeared to be having a good time. We will meet one day Kyle I promise and wish you were closer. Thanks for taking care of all my friends I send your way and going out of your way to help them with not only pins but booze too! :lol:

level42

Nov 15, 2012
Kitchener, ON
ultra64.ca
Ha ha, thanks Mike. I'd also like to point out some huge thanks to both Kyle and Adriano for helping procure my bottles of scotch :D! ...

Kyle for picking it up and Adriano for the intense delivery. Thanks again to both of you.

If I ever find my self in the area I sure hope to stop by your restaurant there Kyle.

Thanks again both of you.