• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD STTNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinballer

May 16, 2013
Etobicoke
Considering selling my STTNG. I would ideally trade for a Williams/ Bally DMD from the 1990's. One of the "A" titles. I figure my game is realistically worth $4500 and would trade with +/- cash depending on the title and condition. I will post pictures soon. The good.:The game plays perfectly, no credit dot. All ramps have edge protectors and a cliffy for the neutral zone. Dome cannons, a few LED's under the playfield and LED flashers in backbox , lane extenders installed and originals stored. The playfield is in very good condition and always kept clean and waxed using new balls. The only bads, the cabinet has a few minor marks and the coin mechanisms have been removed by a previous owner. If interested please let me know what you might be able to offer with regard to a trade, I have added a few more pictures.IMG_8579.JPGIMG_8567.JPG IMG_8568.JPG IMG_8570.JPG IMG_8572.JPG IMG_8573.JPGIMG_8575.JPG

Thanks
Pinballer

Attachments

• IMG_8564.JPG
    IMG_8564.JPG
    216.5 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:

Pinballer

May 16, 2013
Etobicoke
I tried to send a PM but I'm not sure it got through. Are you interested in a Demolition Man?
I got your PM, I responded and am interested. It looks like most people want to hold onto their "A" title games. Anybody have any other "B" title games to offer ?

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
I must truly be becoming old. When I bought my first STTNG it was considered a "B" title and I paid something like $1750 from the US. (P.S. I am not shitting on the FS thread, I truly think the game IS worth $4K+ One of my favourites of all time and likely the game I will be buried in.) How times have changed.

Pinballer

May 16, 2013
Etobicoke
I guess it is subjective as to what an "A" title is versus a "B" title. However I do know that a game like this goes for around 4.5 K, obviously dependent on who is buying. I don't really have the space for more than 2 pins (my other is a long term rebuild project). I would like to get some playing enjoyment on a different game after playing some great games on this one for the past two years. If interested drop me a PM regarding what you might want to trade. I am in no rush .

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Congrats on the trade Pinballer and I was having some serious considerations of selling my TOTAN to make room for your STTNG too!

Status
Not open for further replies.