• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND STTNG Canon gear box (got one coming!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJdeadlyDALEK

Feb 12, 2014
Waterloo Region
Looking for an STTNG gear box for one of my canons - last thing I need to get my pin up and running again and it seems every Web site online is out of stock :(

Don't need the motor, just the gear box but if you want to sell one as a pair, I'll still take it :)

Menace

Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Santiago de Aurora
Have you contacted PB resource about having your existing gearbox rebuilt? I seem to recall them offering this service in the past, but can't say I've ever used it. Might be worth a shot?

D

DJdeadlyDALEK

Feb 12, 2014
Waterloo Region
I'll have to see what condition the original is in - another member off here took it to his place and drilled the rivets out to discover that all my gears inside were chewed...

mitch_a

Mar 2, 2014
Bamberg Ontario
I thought pb resource only rebuilt the dead world motor. Could be wrong though. I have the old motor here still the one gear inside has all the teeth sheared right off of it but i still have all the pieces if you want to contact pb resource. That was awhile ago I pulled that out hope you find a new one soon.

DJdeadlyDALEK

Feb 12, 2014
Waterloo Region
Yeah I've been waiting for some web sites to get some in stock but haven't had any luck for weeks now. I'll check with PB and see if they can do that, Mitch. On the bright side, Taxi is up and running again :)

DJdeadlyDALEK

Feb 12, 2014
Waterloo Region
Here's my email I got back:
Hi Tyler:

Thank you for contacting The Pinball Resource.

Please see my notes below:
If the motor is available new, suggest purchasing the complete assembly(it's cheaper)

We have 1 of those motor assemblies left in stock, $82.57 + Shipping (Includes Small Crank arm 03-8619)

On all Email orders, please include your full name, mailing address, daytime telephone number, and account number, Thank You!

Please Advise!

So, it sounds like they DO rebuild them there but they actually did have one for me even though their web site said they were out, so that worked out awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.