• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Stern RUSH LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikedbat

Aug 31, 2016
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Rush LE mint and low plays. 1200ish I believe.

Let me know if you are interested.
I’m not sure what going price is on this pin but I’ll say $17,500 obo since we have to post a price.

Last edited:

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
Why does your game description say low plays at 600 when it’s clear that the game has over 1172 plays as per your photo? Are you the original owner? Anything extra added to the game?

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Murphelman and King Bling please keep your comments to yourself or take it up via PM if you have a problem with each other instead of airing it all out in someone else's for sale thread. I'm going to remove both your comments from public view and if you both choose to continue taking shots I will have no choice but you issue warnings for the first time in 10 years here on PBREV so please both play nice or stay out of each other's business.

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Plays truly mean nothing... how many people restart if they have a disaterous first ball? Oops, another play added!
Couldn't agree more! Plus take a game like LOTR (random pick) and GnR. Let's say they each have 500 plays on them and set on 3 balls. With extra balls and, more to my point, multiballs LOTR could have an average of maybe 2000 balls played, but GnR? Jebus, maybe 3000 to 5000, maybe more. And that's why condition is all that matters. Ie, I think games played and shooter lane condition is more of an indication of had the pin been routed.

Now, for the love of God, be a New World Man and on this hot and windy August afternoon buy this pin before I buy it as my second Rush LE to flip in a couple of years for profit!!

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
Grab it Craig - I don't think Jerry is getting your Rush this year.
I am starting to think so too as I know he got a small shipment of premiums last week or this week as I seen unboxing pictures and one friend of mine got his. No rush I suppose and got plenty of pins to play at the moment :)

Reactions: Seebobbie

Pins4ever

Feb 24, 2020
Calgary
There's over 12 LEs for sale right now on Pinside. Not like there's a shortage or anything. Good thing they halting production.

Status
Not open for further replies.