• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Star Wars LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick

Attachments

• IMG_4362.jpeg
    IMG_4362.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4363.jpeg
    IMG_4363.jpeg
    224.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4364.jpeg
    IMG_4364.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4365.jpeg
    IMG_4365.jpeg
    194.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4366.jpeg
    IMG_4366.jpeg
    191.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4367.jpeg
    IMG_4367.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4368.jpeg
    IMG_4368.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_4369.jpeg
    IMG_4369.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4361.jpeg
    IMG_4361.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: MichaelQPinball

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Star Wars LE in excellent condition. Low plays, I think it says like 49 but does not say lifetime like my other pins do. Added custom shooter rod, light up sides and flipper buttons and mirror blades. Can wrap and ship at buyers expense asking$15000

Last edited:

Flipper Ripper

Nov 16, 2020
Windsor
Is this the 9k pin you bought less than a year ago that you claimed was bolted to the ground and that you weren't a flipper?

Last edited:

ALJO

Apr 6, 2013
St.Romuald
Paul is'nt a flipper, he's just a passionate guy, he decided to buy something else which costs a bundle....... nothing wrong with switching hobbies, especially if one does'nt play much anymore.
I would do the same if my games became more of a trinket.....
Good luck with the sale Paul.

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Is this the 9k pin you bought less than a year ago that you claimed was bolted to the ground and that you weren't a flipper?
I wasnt going to reply to this but ya its the same pin, if you read the add it only has 49 plays so not being played like i thought. On another note is this the same jealous guy that went on and on saying i should of paid more ?? Are you interested in buying ??

Reactions: ALJO and kool1

Flipper Ripper

Nov 16, 2020
Windsor
I wasnt going to reply to this but ya its the same pin, if you read the add it only has 49 plays so not being played like i thought. On another note is this the same jealous guy that went on and on saying i should of paid more ?? Are you interested in buying ??
Nope, just interested in calling out hypocrisy. You said less than a year ago that the Simpsons and Star Wars weren't going anywhere and you weren't flipping them. Fast forward, the Simpsons is gone and you're trying to flip Star Wars for almost double what you paid. You said "You don't know me", sounds like I did. Good day!

Reactions: KING BLING !

Dino Z.

Apr 3, 2015
Pickering
www.cdnpin2dmd.ca
Nope, just interested in calling out hypocrisy. You said less than a year ago that the Simpsons and Star Wars weren't going anywhere and you weren't flipping them. Fast forward, the Simpsons is gone and you're trying to flip Star Wars for almost double what you paid. You said "You don't know me", sounds like I did. Good day!

Seems more like some bitterness on your part. What difference does it make how much someone paid for a pin or if they said it would never leave? Shit happens in life. And if you bought something 10 years ago or even 10 days ago for $5k and current market value on it is $10k, are you supposed to sell it for what you paid for it? As Pins4ever stated, the market will dictate the selling price. What happened to no price policing?

I've dealt with Paul many times. Straight up good guy.

GLWTS and whatever the new hobby is!

Reactions: Paul and Mlam

Murphelman

Jul 19, 2017
Ottawa
www.twitch.tv
Sounds like someone was hurt they did not get the $9k game instead.

Who cares what he paid for the game. He can also do what he wants with his property he paid for without people calling him names.

GLWTS

Flipper Ripper

Nov 16, 2020
Windsor
Sounds like someone was hurt they did not get the $9k game instead.

Who cares what he paid for the game. He can also do what he wants with his property he paid for without people calling him names.

GLWTS
Truth is, I wanted the Simpsons game, it's my grail, and yes I was pissed I didn't get it because this guy Paul sold the seller a story of both games being his grail and never selling them yada yada and I knew he was full of crap and was planning on flipping them. I told seller I would come sooner and give him way more than asking for Simpsons and just Simpsons, wasn't interested in Star Wars and was hoping that Star Wars game would go to someone who actually wanted it. Paul flipped both games and cheated the seller who lost his job and didn't even have the decency to throw the guy a bone for holding the machines and turning down higher offers. Paul just kept selling lies and I'm just calling him out on it because he said he would never flip and it was his grail. Looks like he never played Star Wars and now flipping. So yah, pissed that flippers ruin this hobby.

I won't comment on this thread anymore, I just posted on it to prove to Paul I was right all along. No surprise.

GLWTS

Last edited:
Reactions: KING BLING !

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Truth is, I wanted the Simpsons game, it's my grail, and yes I was pissed I didn't get it because this guy Paul sold the seller a story of both games being his grail and never selling them yada yada and I knew he was full of crap and was planning on flipping them. I told seller I would come sooner and give him way more than asking for Simpsons and just Simpsons, wasn't interested in Star Wars and was hoping that Star Wars game would go to someone who actually wanted it. Paul flipped both games and cheated the seller who lost his job and didn't even have the decency to throw the guy a bone for holding the machines and turning down higher offers. Paul just kept selling lies and I'm just calling him out on it because he said he would never flip and it was his grail. Looks like he never played Star Wars and now flipping. So yah, pissed that flippers ruin this hobby.

I won't comment on this thread anymore, I just posted on it to prove to Paul I was right all along. No surprise.

GLWTS
you have no clue what i told the buyer, i never said they were grail pins. i still have TSPP so again you dont have a fucking clue. I had them for almost a year, something else came up so i decided to sell a bunch of games. if i was flipping SW it would of been sold right away. Anyway i have dealt with quite a few guys on this site over the years, your fucking opinion means nothint to me, you piss me off my saying bullshit.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown

GLWTS
It is equally not cool to try and outbid a fellow pinhead by offering more money for a pin where a deal has already been made. No one got cheated, two adults agreed on a price, coming from someone who has missed out on countless deals, my only advice would be to try and let it go, life's too short to worry about not owning a TSPP. Great game though :).

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Star Wars LE in excellent condition. Low plays, I think it says like 49 but does not say lifetime like my other pins do. Added custom shooter rod, light up sides and flipper buttons and mirror blades. Can wrap and ship at buyers expense asking$15750
Great looking pin, glwts!

Status
Not open for further replies.